Urch Forums

TOEFL iBT - survey created by test takers

knok

Dear test takers,

Please tell us your experiences about TOEFL iBT. Please fill up the online survey. Your contribution will help other test takers in the future.

We all together can speak up. You may take 10 minutes to finish the survey but your contribution will make a big difference.

Click on either links below. Then, the page "click below to begin the test" will be opened. Click "start" button.

1. Click

Take a survey

copy url=http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/start.asp?sid=wyjmxtgg02aevi5341559

or

2. Click

Take a survey

or copy url=http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/start.asp?sid=z4wwz0trxp80zlq340673

Please forward these links to as many friends as possible.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day!

• 4 weeks later...

Please fill up the survey. Any comment will help other test takers. If we receive enough complaints, we can use this document to put pressure on NABP and ETS.

Thank you very much for everyone who filled up this survey.

God bless us all.

Knok

Please give your feedback to the survey. Your feedback will help future test takers. I can't imagine if ETS will continue to operate the test in unfair conditions forever. Please do something by filling up the survey. It may take you 10 minutes to finish your survey but millions of dollars will not waste in the system if we can force ETS to make test conditions better or explain to institutions what is going on with TOEFL iBT test takers.

Thanks everyone who participates in the survey.

Best wishes,

Knok

Hi knok. This is Oxana. There is something definitely wrong with the survey online. It doesn't take for me only 10 min. because I think carefully on everything that I write for the better picture of this test. On the 60 th question, all that I had written just disappeared two times in a row. I wonder, if any others have experienced the same problem. Maybe it is done on purpose?