Urch Forums

What are my chances getting into Boston College with a 3.7 gpa & 1650 SAT?

superwoman

I participate in a myriad of extracurricular activities such as National Honor Society, Science League, College Bowl, Mock Trial Program, Yearbook Committee, Rachel's Challenge, Newspaper Club as well as Volleyball for two years, Soccer for two years, and Track for 3 years.

I am a La Verdad substance abuse prevention peer leader, a part of the my Youth City Council, Northeast Tobacco Youth Advisory Board, part of the 84 Statewide Tobacco Crew, Anti-Violence Club at a Community College, Reach out and Read volunteer at Community Health Center, NHS tutor at my school, Girls Incorporated Tutor, Fourth Grade Sunday School Teacher for two years, Walk for Hunger 2008 organizer, Liver Foundation Walk, and an Obama campaign volunteer this year, as well as many other volunteer opportunities during my high school career.

I recently wrote a grant for Girls incorporated and we were awarded it accordingly $10, 000 to fund a role model's tobacco group which I am leading. I was also given an award for being the National Finalist for Excellence in Youth Advocacy Award and given a citation by the mayor of my city....I am planning on sending as a supplement material to my application a copy of this award and citation.

p.s. I promised myself I wouldn't ask questions like these...but I had to know what anybody else thought..

also, my CRITICAL READING was 510, MATH was 590, and my WRITING was 550. I took the SAT three times and these are my highest scores in each section.

Thanks for reading this and any answer would numb down my worries!:(

It's my first choice school, and I have strongly indicated that.