Sponsored Ad:

Thread: NYU scps MS. PRCC. VS. UPenn MS. Intercultural comm, please, need suggestions

Trying to make mom and pop proud

Good post? Yes | No

NYU scps MS. PRCC. VS. UPenn MS. Intercultural comm, please, need suggestions

Sponsored Ad:
    As the title states, i got two admissions,
    One from NYU, SCPS's public relations and coporate communication,
    Which is very good program according to prweek, and consist with my college major. It is in new york city with great opportunities.

Second one is from UPenn, the program of intercultural communication at the graduate school of education. Which has a little connections with public relations but mostly focuses on the educational field of study. I think this may give me a new perspective other than stay with solely Princeton Review program.

Please help me to analyze these two choices i have, which one should i go for?
    Links:
    Upenn

Intercultural Communication (M.S.Ed.) | Penn GSE

Nyu:
    M.S. in Public Relations and Corporate Communication | New York University - SCPS

Thanks alot!!!!!!

Good post? Yes | No
    Hello,

These are two different courses which will likely lead you towards different career paths. So the big question here is what profession you want to be in the future. If you are more inclined towards communication within an organisation or towards external stakeholders you should go for Public Relation and Corporate Communication. However if you wish to work in different industries and organisations providing solutions to working effectively in a multicultural work environment you should go for Interpersonal Communication. So perhaps it would be a good idea to spend some time thinking about your career goals; that should help you with your decision.

If you have any queries please feel free to post on our thread :http://www.urch.com/forums/graduate-...-graduate.html (Ask FutureWorks Consulting-Undergraduate and Post Graduate)

Thanks,
    Kavita Singh

Good post? Yes | No
    Hello,

These are two different courses which will likely lead you towards different career paths. So the big question here is what profession you want to be in the future. If you are more inclined towards communication within an organisation or towards external stakeholders you should go for Public Relation and Corporate Communication. However if you wish to work in different industries and organisations providing solutions to working effectively in a multicultural work environment you should go for Interpersonal Communication. So perhaps it would be a good idea to spend some time thinking about your career goals; that should help you with your decision.

If you have any queries please feel free to post on our thread :http://www.urch.com/forums/graduate-...-graduate.html (Ask FutureWorks Consulting-Undergraduate and Post Graduate)

Thanks,
    Kavita Singh

Good post? Yes | No

NYU-scps

Hello, CONGRATS! I got accepted into the MS PRCC program as well and I think i'm going to go. The school has great accolades for the program. I'm just awaiting my financial aid package. Did you receive yours? My efc was 0 and I am an honors student I dont know what to expect a tad nervous.

feel free to email me @ kittrellaw@gmail.com
    -kitty

Thread Information