Urch Forums

Got Accepted in Peking Hsbc Business School, China

I secured admission in Peking Hsbc Business School, China with half tuition scholarship. Apart from that I have also applied in Germany at LMU Munich and Uni of Bonn. I intend to do Masters in Financial Economics. Would like to have a review about my options.

• 7 months later...
I secured admission in Peking Hsbc Business School, China with half tuition scholarship. Apart from that I have also applied in Germany at LMU Munich and Uni of Bonn. I intend to do Masters in Financial Economics. Would like to have a review about my options.

Abeer kindly brief about your profile and tell what are you doing now? At Bonn or LMU or doing something else?

• 1 year later...
PHBS may not suit everybody because this is not a prestigious school at all. Although being part of PKU, PHBS is not PKU in term of academic and excellence. This is the school of the second chance. 100% of international students applying are accepted :). The teaching is research oriented although the level is more undergraduate than postgraduate. This is what I heard...

• 1 year later...