Urch Forums

Tippie or Baylor?

TheRock

Hi guys...wud appreciate ur advice on this one...

Background: I'm an international student from India with GMAT of 700, TOEFL 297 and work ex of five years (pursued with grad degree in Econ, Gold Medalist in Econ from the Univ of Mumbai)...

Issue: I've got a confirmed admit from both of these schools... thumbs-up-nomi.gif

Tippie (U of Iowa) - Grad Asst with salary of 8K per annum and In-state tuition (10K per year)

Baylor U (Texas) - Full Fellowship (waiver of entire tuition fees for both years) + Salary of 4 K per annum

Which wud be better? ibf_confused.gif

need ur help, i've got other offers as well but these are the two i can't pick between...both seem good, though tippie seems to be the better school, Baylor has offered better funding, now what is to be DONE???

Thanks a lot for spending ur time reading this.. [clap]

Hope u reply!!!

Yours Coolly,

The One and Only,

TheRock.

• 2 weeks later...

hey Cliff23....hmm yes i sorta got the same message when i checked out their site but hey...they did gimme a full fellowship now...but anyhow i feel Tippie is a better school so maybe i oughta go there anyway...

your message has helped me reinforce what i was thinking...thanks!

what do u think of Tippie (Univ of Iowa)...also i got an admit from Manderson (U of Alabama) and am waiting on UW-Madison...

thanQ in anticipation of ur reply...

TheRock

• 5 years later...