Urch Forums

Phew...finally

Anita A

Just got my acceptance letter from Georga State University.

I had applied and got admitted to GSU's Global Partners MBA program.

GSU has teamed with leading business schools in Paris - IAE the Graduate Business School at the Sorbonne, and Rio de Janeiro - the COPPEAD Graduate School of Business, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - to offer a new global MBA. Students will be in residency in Atlanta, Paris, and Rio de Janeiro and spend 2 weeks in China. Also, The program includes an internship/field study that takes place at the end of the program for approximately 16 weeks. It is the culmination of the classroom and experiences applied in a live situation.

Plus a Short week in Washington D.C. - This includes working visits to the Department of Commerce. Other international agencies, such as the WTO and the EU Directorate are also part of the program.

Graduates receive a Georgia State University MBA degree - Georgia State is AACSB accredited.

Graduates receive a master's degree from IAE and a certificate from COPPEAD.

Thanks alot Erin for the wonderful forum.....thank you Bull, inglewood and all the TM members for your support and encouragement

Phew....i never have to touch my GMAT books again:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Anita A

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
Just got my acceptance letter from Georga State University.

I had applied and got admitted to GSU's Global Partners MBA program.

GSU has teamed with leading business schools in Paris - IAE the Graduate Business School at the Sorbonne, and Rio de Janeiro - the COPPEAD Graduate School of Business, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - to offer a new global MBA. Students will be in residency in Atlanta, Paris, and Rio de Janeiro and spend 2 weeks in China. Also, The program includes an internship/field study that takes place at the end of the program for approximately 16 weeks. It is the culmination of the classroom and experiences applied in a live situation.

Plus a Short week in Washington D.C. - This includes working visits to the Department of Commerce. Other international agencies, such as the WTO and the EU Directorate are also part of the program.

Graduates receive a Georgia State University MBA degree - Georgia State is AACSB accredited.

Graduates receive a master's degree from IAE and a certificate from COPPEAD.

Thanks alot Erin for the wonderful forum.....thank you Bull, inglewood and all the TM members for your support and encouragement

Phew....i never have to touch my GMAT books again:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Anita A

You go girl :) ! GSU ranked in top 20 for MBA program. The only thing I didn't understand is if you will live some months in Atlanta, then fly and live in Rio, then in Paris, and finally spend two weeks in China. Or some students will live in Atlanta and others live in Rio/Paris. And what is starting salary for GSU MBA Graduate?