Urch Forums

Columbia Bound

MsDemeanor

Woooooooohoooooo!!!! Congratulations!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!! :D Such an accomplishment just to get in! You are an inspiration to all of us... hopefully we'll read more of these success stories here soon (including mine):luck2: ! Best of luck for the future!!!

Thanks all, Tonight I get on the Plane to Liberia, in January, I'll see you all in NYC!!!!!:tup: (I STILL can not stop smiling!!)

Meraj, what are you doing about Housing??

Hi

You will start in January, why are u bothering abt housing so early?

Anyway, there are several options that you can opt for. Apply to UAH and I-house if you want to live on-campus. If you like to live off-campus and cook urself, there are various sites for hunting apartment shares and roommates. You will know all these from the housing documuents CU send you. All in good time!

In my case, I have applied to UAH and still awating their results. I have a relative close to CU. I can stay there too. I am not yet decided on this issue.

-Meraj

I have to worry about something... In reality, its really difficult to communicate from Liberia in "real time":crazy: and in theory I will arrive back to the states only about 2 days if I am lucky before classes start, so I want things to be set up properly...