Urch Forums

University selection Help

spring_2006

:grad: hello everyone...I have completed my engg in electronics...my academics is not good ..i ve got 66%(distinction) while the university topper has bagged 81% ..i have also managed to get a hell lot of backlogs :crazy: ..how will that affect ?....my GRE score is 800 quant and 510 verbal :crazy: ..also i am planning to apply for spring 2005 (around dec 2005)...i am also thinking of jumping from electronics to computers ...what are the advantages and Dis...? i also need financial Aid ...

Someone suggest me universities which i could be sure of getting admission this spring along with AID....

Waiting for ur reply... :p :whistle: ..adios ;)

hello spring

nice to see u here in TM.there are lotsa similarities between u and me....ur profile matches with mine,almost.i too has secured 66% and doing my electronic engg..i too want to switch from electronics to computers.and expecting the same score in gre u got...but looking for fall 2006////

u can get into the following universities for sure..with some aid(maybe without it as well)

1 univ of detroit mercy

2 texas a and m,kingsville

3 univ of texas,san antonio

u can browse the folllowing link to get univ matching ur profile...

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/college/directory/alpha_dir/brief/index_brief.php

http://www.f1study.com ( u leave down ur profile there..they will recommend u some univ acc to ur preferences)

hope u get a univ of ur desire///

lemme know where are u from...and where did u completer ur engg from..

best of luck

see ya

bbye