Urch Forums

Harvard (EE) Admission

xxdreamxx

hello,

i'm in a similar boat... haven't heard from Harvard applied physics, but know that a big bunch of acceptances were sent out last last weekend. i emailed the department and they said that "nothing has been finalized." so i guess the undecided things are waiting list vs. rejection classifications, and perhaps some borderline acceptances. harvard GSAS told me the DEAS will try to notify everyone by Mar 15 of status.

i THINK the whole DEAS pretty much does their admission stuff together since there is a lot of overlap between (for example) applied physics, EE, and materials. so what i said applies to EE as well. i know someone who has been accepted to harvard EE and he received his email around Feb. 20, which is when pretty much all the 1st round acceptances went out.

i THINK the whole DEAS pretty much does their admission stuff together since there is a lot of overlap between (for example) applied physics, EE, and materials. so what i said applies to EE as well. i know someone who has been accepted to harvard EE and he received his email around Feb. 20, which is when pretty much all the 1st round acceptances went out.