Urch Forums

My admission decisions

charanya

Hi TMs,

Thanks a lot for all your help!! I owe a lot to TM..rgt from making frnz to studies..Thanks again!! I think I am the last person to post the admission decisions here for this fall..:)-My application got accepted in 3 schools and rejected in 1 school..I really have'nt yet decided to which school I shld opt for..any help from u frnz are most Welcome!!

Here are the schools: Penn state unive, university park(No aid for MS), Lehigh University(without any aid for Ph.D), Syracuse university(50% scholarship for MS)...Please shed your opinions abt these schools for me frnz... Thanks:)

Hi TMs,

Thanks a lot for all your help! I owe a lot to TM..rgt from making frnz to studies..Thanks again! I think I am the last person to post the admission decisions here for this fall..:)-My application got accepted in 3 schools and rejected in 1 school..I really have'nt yet decided to which school I shld opt for..any help from u frnz are most Welcome!

Here are the schools: Penn state unive, university park(No aid for MS), Lehigh University(without any aid for Ph.D), Syracuse university(50% scholarship for MS)...Please shed your opinions abt these schools for me frnz... Thanks

Hey Charanya,

Congratulations! I think I remember advising you to wait to apply for next year since you seemed to be a bit late for 2006 but congratulations, I am very happy to learn that you actually managed to beat the deadlines.:)This definately deserves a banana dance:

[banana][banana][banana][banana]

I do not know much about your field but I so I can't give you much advice on that. My only motto is to get into as little debt as possible while going for your graduate studies. Cheers!