Urch Forums

Got Admit for MSCS

TargetGRE6

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I got admit at Newyork University for MS in computer science. Please let me know how good is that university.

Hi TargetGRE6 congrats. Please let me know your TOEFL and GRE scores.

I have 96 in TOEFL and 1410(v610 q800) in GRE.Do i have a chance if i get strong LORs? Please help me.

You will definately get NYU.. only thing with NYU is that you will not get any king of assistantship..course fee is very expensive approx 40,000$...but post masters you will 100% get good job in good company as Networking is very strong at NYU.

your score is very very decent....you also apply in Columbia, Stony Brook, Rutgers, prinston...keep in mind to write very good SOP and good recommendations.

Best of luck!

You will definately get NYU.. only thing with NYU is that you will not get any king of assistantship..course fee is very expensive approx 40,000$...but post masters you will 100% get good job in good company as Networking is very strong at NYU.

your score is very very decent....you also apply in Columbia, Stony Brook, Rutgers, prinston...keep in mind to write very good SOP and good recommendations.

Best of luck!

Thanks TargetGRE6:).That was a quick reply. For a good SOP should i project my negatives also -please guide me.

• 9 months later...