Urch Forums

Funny Story!

lee

"Difficult Husband

Mrs. Jones was still cleaning the house when her husband came back from work. She was wearing dirty, old clothes and no stockings, her hair was not tidy, she had dust on her face, and she looked dirty and tired. Her husband looked at her and said, "Is this what I come home to after a hard day's work?"

Mrs. Jones's neighbor, Mrs. Smith, was there. When she heard Mr. Jones's words, she quickly said goodbye and ran back to her house. Then she washed, brushed and combed her hair carefully, put on her best dress and her prettiest stockings, painted her face, and waited for her husband to come home.

When he arrived, he was hot and tired. He walked slowly into the house, saw his wife and stopped. Then he shouted angrily, "And where are you going this evening?"

After reading my story, cuold you please give me your opinion? did you like the story? do you think it's funny? do you meet the same situation? is there any funny or curious story that relate to my story you can tell us. I'll be waiting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...