Urch Forums

Great Guy Erin Billy :)

arti

Hi Erin

You know , i am kinda in love with your site. Every time i read your post, infact any of your post, i feel like saying, "Erin, you are great, superb, fantabulous!!!!!"

In times when everybody is charging money for the smallest of services they are offering, TestMagic.com, is the best gift one can get.

I visited 800score.com. They charge a few dollars for checking your essay and the response time is pretty huge. But at TestMagic, we are sure that we will get a supersonic reply from the magician. :-)

Secondly the good thing about you is your clarity of TOEFL type questions. The way you can point out whether a particular question is TOEFL type or not.

Then the way you explain..........is just uncomparable.

And then the efforts you put in to help we guys.....

the ongoing communications between you and the test takers.....

In fact i can go on and on in telling you why i am in love with your site. But i think i should stop.

Thanks a million Erin, for all the help you are providing.[dance]

Regards

Arti Gupta

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Erin :),

Arti is right. Thanks for tis new section.

But I must warn you, this section may be flooded with posts from students like us and eventually your server may be down. ;)

so that the above doesn't happen, let me express myself in as small a manner as i can ...

Thankyou, Erin:)

Raghuveer.

• 2 years later...

Hey Raghuveer and arti

Two years,thousands of posts and a huge boost in popularity still hasn't changed Erin I guess. kudos to him.[clap] He truly is nonpareil.

Cheers

adonis [dance]

PS- btw Erin, tell me honestly, u dug this thread deep into TestMagic to prevent flooding din't u? BOY! u're modest.

super!!!!!!Erin....

i love TestMagic!!!!..i have never been in love with a site..but now let me tell u that i am in love with this fantastic site..i will write in detail abt it..but now ,busy mugging up world lists, GRE is impending!!!!

prayers..for TestMagic's excellence!!!

sabna

Erin,

Now that this thread is there, I do not want to miss the opportunity to thank you for creating/maintaining this wonderful platform called TestMagic. I am not a veteran on this site like most others who have posted in this thread, but I have so greatly been impressed with and benefited from this site that I can not stop myself writing this post.

Thanks and keep it up.

Gaurav

Hi everybody! I won't let go this oppurtunity to say THANKS to Erin. No doubt without this I wouldn't have stayed afloat for my GMAT. I took my Gmat and was upset about my score. To tell you guys honestly I was shattered!. I thought of myself to be the dumbest kind in this world. I was just ... well than i came across this site!!! I read few posts about success stories of other students like me. I helped me to regained my CONFIDENCE. I realized that I studied hard but not the IDEAL way one should have. Without this site's Inspirational stories I wouldn't have gathered the courage to STAND once again. I am studying here in US and have no one as such who can boost me n push me to stand up, but this forum DID it. Wish you very good luck to you for your future.

Thanks LOT!

Saurabh Malpani

Dear Erin..

its not becoz of new new interesting features tesmagicians love TestMagic..they love it ..thats all..they admire ur great mind behind this precious site not the great features of this wonderful site..still TestMagicians love that too!!!!

prayers

sabna

Theres a lot of ass - kissing going on in this thread lol

Wouldnt have known if but for adonis signature.

But seriously this is a great site and the amount of knowledge I have gained is tremendous. And you even answer all the stupid questions as well.

Dont worry, if we ever become millionaires or big executives in the future we will still remember TestMagic !

BD 04

Theres a lot of ass - kissing going on in this thread lol

Wouldnt have known if but for adonis signature.

BD 04

kiss ass eh! definitely not sumthin' nice that u shud've said big!! Whether u meant it or not, it wud've been better if u hadn't posted in here rather than giving a nasty prelude to ur acknowledgement of the site's greatness. It really spoils all the nice things that u've said.

It mite sound like i've taken this personally but not quite. there is a " thanks Erin" , " thanks TM" in 3 outa the 10 posts that are made here at TM. I dug up this thread for people to express their thanks and see wat other people feel about the whole thing under a single roof. So whatever u've said is like offending the whole community. Better think twice b4 u make such posts.

lemme take this oppurtunity to tell u that i don't work for TM or i don't even know wat Erin looks like. Given the relative anonymity of the people in this world, what Erin is doing is commendable and i think wishing him good luc and a word of gratitude is all i can give. if u think it is wat u think i am very sorry to say that u are absolutely perverted.

Signing off on a not so happy note

adonis

One thing I've learned in the few years of running this forum is that it is very difficult to accurately display one's true feelings, especially if those feelings are a bit complex. (Emoticons are often used to add complexity to the typed word.) So I think it's a good idea to try to assume the best of people if there's any doubt.

With this in mind, I'm not taking offense at any of BD04's comments. Actually, you have to have a pretty thick skin if you spend any time on the Internet.

Happily, the vast majority of the people here are helpful, hard-working, and generous, and compared to other on-line media, there are few flame wars here. Thank goodness! :D

Erin,

Tis Ajay, Ur site has something that brings all the ppl from all over the world under one Big site ( should i say, a virtual teaching centre). You ask for it and u have it. I'm worried of the fact that, had i discovered ur site couple of months ago, i'd had been blessed. But, better late than never landing myself in this website ( Our website!!!!),

And Erin, I dont know how other came. But i accidentally landed up here in a google search and viola !!! a box full of suprises awaited me here.

I have a small query to make, Erin - Do u work anywhere, or is that TestMagic ur 24 hours dedication.

"God had therefore send Erin for helpin all the students"

Hey guys - I did not intend to cause any offence to anyone (erin or adonis).Sorry if you thought I was. This is the best site for GRE /Gmat and i do appreciate all your help. It was an attempt at a joke but has obviously been taking the wrong way. I guess sometimes written information conveys different information than in person. Call it the english sense of irony or maybe just my poor attempts at humour.

BD 04

Feeling very very small .....

• Like 1

Sorry if you thought I was

Apologies accepted. On second thoughts i guess i over reacted and blew my top off. Shud've taken it in the lighter vein seein' ur 'lol'.

Hey guys - I did not intend to cause any offence to anyone (erin or adonis).

I'm not taking offense at any of BD04's comments.

Guess Erin din't have any problem from the very beginning.

Peace