Urch Forums

Oct fpgee test takers sign in

fpgeestudent

I was debating wheather to go for april or oct,somehow i made my mind to go for oct,as i got too discouraged and scared of my dec results(74)

Anyone like to form a group.

We can meet once or twice a week and make study plan.

In mean time can anyone suggest me is it ok to take toefl before fpgee.

Thanks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all there

i'm yasser allaa and i wanted make my american board so i applied on *** DomainRegistry.com Inc. *** then after few days i found the post office call me to take a letter from the napb that contain the application and the fees envelope

so i wanted to know wat i can do to continue ?

is the toefl first or the exam and i wanna the steps for preparing my board after i recieved that lettre

and wat is the expire date of application after i recieved that lettre?

>count me in! i felt d same way... torn between april en oct... i landed on oct... since april exam wud be d first computerized exam... wud it be same with the paper exam? its beter to take d toefl after d fpgee i think, so dat our mindset is on d FPGEE exam... den wyl waiting for d result, take d toefl... den receive ur certificate... :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am also preparing for the october test and would like to join the group please count me in! Are you meeting already? What day and where? My e-mail is diadiatoo@gmail.com thanks! hope to hear from someone. I also have to sit for the TOEFL exam and I read that you need to have it before taking the FPGEE exam.

Hello Everybody,

First of all, there is no such rule as you have to take the Toefl before/after FPGEE. You can take it anytime. Just you need to pass both the exams to get your FPGEC. And according to FPGEE's new rules, Toefl score is valid even after 2 years. I hope this information is helpful:)

I am also planning to take my FPGEE in oct, but appearing for Toefl in May. Still I would like to join the gorup. But how do you meet and where? Do you meet online, I mean in some chat groups? can I give my personal email id in this forum (I guess giving personal contact information is not allowed in this forum, please correct me if I am wrong)

Also count me in please.

• 4 weeks later...