Urch Forums

FPGEE 2014

Alexandra Saa

Dear all,

I was wondering if there is anybody from Boston who is preparing for the next year exam? I am planning to take the FPGEE on April 2014 and would love to meet somebody from my location to help each other with that.

Let me know, please!:)

Hi Alexandra , I am looking forward to take the next exam as well.. Hope I can make it in time though, Bcoz I just started..anyways I live in Rhode Island ,which is about an hour driving from Boston ....I would love us to be studying partners .though this is completely new for me...anyways I would love to hear from u..

Hi! I just started the last week. I also work 2 jobs and can not spend much time on studying, but I try to spend about 2 hours every day plus 4-5 hours during the Sunday. With that temp last week I reviewed 3 chapters in Apha.

Did you register for the exam?

Do you have any books?

Where are you from?

Start today, make a plan for yourself. Try to follow the plan for every week, otherwise it is impossible to study by yourself. It is hard. You need the discipline :)

Let me know if you need anything.

Hi! I just started the last week. I also work 2 jobs and can not spend much time on studying, but I try to spend about 2 hours every day plus 4-5 hours during the Sunday. With that temp last week I reviewed 3 chapters in Apha.

Did you register for the exam?

Do you have any books?

Where are you from?

Start today, make a plan for yourself. Try to follow the plan for every week, otherwise it is impossible to study by yourself. It is hard. You need the discipline :)

Let me know if you need anything.

Actually, I didnot register yet Bcoz I am afraid not to be ready for April exam..I have CPR , apha..and 1000 q and answers....and I am from Egypt...but currently I live in Rhode Island...I am an hour driving from where u live..plz send me back

• 2 months later...
hellooo, okay so im egyptian american , not in the states currently so that might not really be related to the post, but im so clueless on what to study i got all the books and everything but i dont specifically know which chapters from each i should study , it seems like a lot of info to cram . any idea what i should study :( ?

Guys

I am not sure whether i can fully prepare for April 2014 test and decided to give it a skip. Will take it up for Oct 2014 test. I hope i have enough time to challenge the test on Oct 2014. For a person like me it is very difficult to study after such a long gap. I completed my Postgrad in Pharmacy (Pharmacology) in India in the year 2001 and have been working in different pharma companies since then in clinical research function. Totally out of touch.

However i have found an easy way to study for now to keep me hooked and interested. I started reading APHA first. What i do is once i choose the topic for instance anatomy topic, I view the audio visuals on youtube, understand it completely and then try to read in APHA and grasp. This way i find it easy to remember. Shame on me that i woke up almost after 13 years of completing my studies when people do all these things immediately after their studies. But then as it is said it is never too late for anything

Edited by lazybrain

• 1 month later...