Urch Forums

Is it possible to reschedule April 2014, and take the next one?

pharma1234

I am currently schedule to take April 2014 FPGEE. This is my first opportunity to take it (I was given option to take April 2014 or October 2014).

Is it possible to cancel my April 2014 appointment with PearsonVue, and reschedule for October 2014?

Do I have to re-apply and pay fees again?

OR can I use same registration card and schedule October 2014 later?

Has anyone done this before?

Please let me know as soon as possible.

Hi, I found a Study group for october join us in face. FPEGG october 2014 study group

Cancelations must be made at least 5 business days prior to your appointment.

For example, if you are scheduled to test on Tuesday, April 14, you must cancel your appointment by the end of the day on Monday, April 6. If you to cancel less than 5 business days before the examination, you will pay $150 to receive a new ATT to schedule an appointment for the next FPGEE.

Payment must be made to NABP in the form of a certified check, cashier’s check, or money order, payable in US funds and drawn through a US bank. The date of the pay appears on all forms of payment. Your name as it appears on your FPGEE Identification Card and your EE number must be indicated on your payment. Once your fee has been received, you will be required to register again with NABP to test and to receive a new ATT. Note:Additional documentation may be required by the FPGEC.

If you fail to arrive for your appointment without previously notifying NABP and Pearson VUE, you will forfeit your initial application fee and your program file will be closed. There are no exceptions to this policy. You will need to submit a new application, two passport size photos, and a $1,200 re-application fee to NABP in order to be considered for a future FPGEE. You must contact NABP if you cannot take the FPGEE during the assigned testing opportunity and have not scheduled an examination appointment with Pearson VUE. See the FPGEE Administration section of this Bulletin for more information.

Edited by Maria Ramirez

Do I have to apply again if I cancel more than 5 days before the exam?

Cancelations must be made at least 5 business days prior to your appointment.

For example, if you are scheduled to test on Tuesday, April 14, you must cancel your appointment by the end of the day on Monday, April 6. If you to cancel less than 5 business days before the examination, you will pay $150 to receive a new ATT to schedule an appointment for the next FPGEE.

Payment must be made to NABP in the form of a certified check, cashier’s check, or money order, payable in US funds and drawn through a US bank. The date of the pay appears on all forms of payment. Your name as it appears on your FPGEE Identification Card and your EE number must be indicated on your payment. Once your fee has been received, you will be required to register again with NABP to test and to receive a new ATT. Note:Additional documentation may be required by the FPGEC.

If you fail to arrive for your appointment without previously notifying NABP and Pearson VUE, you will forfeit your initial application fee and your program file will be closed. There are no exceptions to this policy. You will need to submit a new application, two passport size photos, and a $1,200 re-application fee to NABP in order to be considered for a future FPGEE. You must contact NABP if you cannot take the FPGEE during the assigned testing opportunity and have not scheduled an examination appointment with Pearson VUE. See the FPGEE Administration section of this Bulletin for more information.

Is it possible to cancel my April 2014 appointment with PearsonVue, and reschedule for October 2014? YEs, you can change the date to October.

Do I have to re-apply and pay fees again? You have to pay only $150.

OR can I use same registration card and schedule October 2014 later?YEs, call Person Vue

Has anyone done this before? Yes, You can find that information in the FPGEE Bulletin.

Do I have to apply again if I cancel more than 5 days before the exam? No, because you are going to cancel more than 5 business days

Canceling/Failing to Attend Your Examination Appointment

All cancelations of scheduled examination appointments must be made through Pearson VUE. Pearson VUE customer service at 1-888/709-2679.

If you cancel your exam more than 5 days it's good, you will only pay $150 dollars to take another exam, But if you dont let they know you are not going to the exam and You will pay 1200 dollar and new application form.

• 2 weeks later...
you only have to pay $150 ONLY when you are failed to cancel you appointment with Pearson VUE before 21st Aptil 2014. Here are things that you should do.1) Call Pearson VUA and cancel you appointment before 21st April.2) Fax NABP that you are not able to take your first chance and would like to take October's 2014 along with you EE number and name and signature on application.and that's it. Do it all before 21st April. You pay $150 if you do it between 21st and 27th April. You will have to reapply(application+$1200 etc) if you fail to do all above before 27th April 2014 or if you donot appear on you scheduled appointment.