Urch Forums

I have FPGEE material to give away

CrisRPH

Hi guys,

I passed the FPGEE awhile ago and I know how hard it is to get prepared. I spent a lot of money with books that I could not afford at the time but it was worth it. Because I know how difficult it is I will be giving away my old books. They are in good condition but I wrote on them, some with pen, in others with pencil. This was my way to study, always writing down while reading. If you don't mind that, today is your lucky day. I just moved to a new home and have these books sitting in the basement. I thought one of you could use them. If you have money to buy new ones, please do not reply to this. I want to help who NEEDS help.

If you guys have any interest, let me know. I will just need you to pay the mailing cost that we can figure out how much it costs by the zip code.

One more thing. Be persistent! Study hard! It's not easy but if you do your part, you will get there. I studied for 6 months straight between FPGEE, Toefl, NAPLEX, and law and would do it again if I had to.

Thanks.

Cris

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Cris

I am happy to hear that you passed the FPGEE which is really hard one to pass and i admire your persistance and hard work to achieve such degree, i am Syrian Refugee in the US and now as a pharmacist i am planning to take the exam and make my life better and the life of my family and childern as well.

it was very generous and kind of you to offer the books for free as kind of help and i promise i will pay it forward once i pass the exam as well.

i hope you will consider my condition and help me with any references you can give away and i will pay for the mailing cost, i reside now in Kansas City, KS , 66103

thank you and look to hear from you soon.

Hi guys,

I passed the FPGEE awhile ago and I know how hard it is to get prepared. I spent a lot of money with books that I could not afford at the time but it was worth it. Because I know how difficult it is I will be giving away my old books. They are in good condition but I wrote on them, some with pen, in others with pencil. This was my way to study, always writing down while reading. If you don't mind that, today is your lucky day. I just moved to a new home and have these books sitting in the basement. I thought one of you could use them. If you have money to buy new ones, please do not reply to this. I want to help who NEEDS help.

If you guys have any interest, let me know. I will just need you to pay the mailing cost that we can figure out how much it costs by the zip code.

One more thing. Be persistent! Study hard! It's not easy but if you do your part, you will get there. I studied for 6 months straight between FPGEE, Toefl, NAPLEX, and law and would do it again if I had to.

Thanks.

Cris

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris,

Do you still have those FPGEE materials that you are talking that you are give away for free. Hope you still have them. Im going to take FPGEE this coming Sept 2015. Im intersested with them. By the way thanks in advanced for helping us out. You really have a good heart. God bless and goodluck for your new career. Im located in nevada. Thanks again and if you don't have no more can you just tell me which one you used and give me some advice...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...