Urch Forums

FPGEE study criteria from experienced FPGEE takers ... Help me :D

Essamsaleh86

Has Anyone tried a Scheduled program to finish the CPR and Mannon Schroff Pharmacy Management in 3 or 4 months ?? Please Share it here .... i want a well established plan to finish those two Books by August .... i finished Lippincott Pharmacology and just started CPR and Mannon Schroff Pharmacy Management ... Im aiming to have my FPGEE on September 2015 ....

If you see it hard don't tell me .... give me only positive energy Please .... and thank u :)

Edited by Essamsaleh86

• 1 month later...
Has Anyone tried a Scheduled program to finish the CPR and Mannon Schroff Pharmacy Management in 3 or 4 months ?? Please Share it here .... i want a well established plan to finish those two Books by August .... i finished Lippincott Pharmacology and just started CPR and Mannon Schroff Pharmacy Management ... Im aiming to have my FPGEE on September 2015 ....

If you see it hard don't tell me .... give me only positive energy Please .... and thank u :)

Hi! I am also planning for FPGEE sep 2015. Plz share study material and links from where I can prepare for my exam

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello, am trying to prepare for fpgee for 2016 am going to start from today comprehensive pharmacy review _Apha and manan shroff books and just to have a look on lippincott for classification of drugs i really need a partner from MN bloomington or any .kindly someone guid me on what to focus on....thanks

• 4 weeks later...
i am taking the exam on the 28th, which is in 2 weeks.. i have pretty much the same exact material that u have, APHA, mannan shroff, CPR & lippincott's pharmacology..i covered most of the APHA, some chapters from CPR but i didnt use the mannan shroff books at all except the 1000 qs..i'll let u guys know abt the material in details depending on how well i do in the exam. i also live in MN, so i might be ur study partner if i dnt pass the 1st time, will see how it goes.. wish me luck guys :))

I did really well on both FPGEE and NAPLEX. I have some study materials for sale if you are interested:

-Complete set of Pharmamnemonics by Howard Shen. $20.

-RxExam Reference Guide for the Pharmacy Licensing Exam -Questions and Answers, 3rd edition NEW! $50

-Pharmaceutical Calculations by Ansel & Stoklosa, 12th edition, NEW! Excellent addition to RxPrep for calculations. Great for NYS Compounding Exam Prep $20

-Rx Prep 2013 $40

-RxExam Reference Guide for Pharmacy Management & Pharmacoeconomics v.1 by Manan Shroff NEW! $50

-RxExam Reference Guide for Foreign Pharmacy Licensing Exam v.2 $25 (worn-looking, but no writing in it).

-Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems 8th edition NEW! $10

-Comprehensive Pharmacy Review, 6th edition, text and practice exams. Great for FPGEE, slight wear on cover of text, no writing. $25

-Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews, Pharmacology 4th edition, Folded corner front cover $15

-Kaplan Medical medEssentials Step 1 Review, second edition, NEW! $25

-Kaplan 2013-2014 NAPLEX review NEW $25

• 4 weeks later...