Urch Forums

FPGEE April 2015 scores.

AliaAtif

Hi,

I am starting this thread to track if anyone have updates on scores for FPGEE in April 2015. I, like many others, anxiously waiting for the scores and it would be great if to keep us updated if anyone hears about the score date.

Note they mentioned during the test that scores will be out in 8 weeks, which is too long, I hope they declares the scores sooner.

Good luck!

thanks,

Alia

Thanks Sober for the response, the test was quite out-of-course for me, and that is because I only had two weeks to prepare for the exam, so I am nervous. Right now I am preparing for TOEFL ibt exam from ets official book, I hope it goes well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi come to states after completing my Pharm-D on visit visa so I can complete my Pharmacist certification, but I failed the FPGEE exam (got 61 marks) . Now I am totally clueless what to do. My visa is expiring on Sep 23rd which means I can't take the 2nd attempt. any suggestion for me? I really wanted to start a good career I states for a better future. but seems like its not a option for me any more.

I don't have work authorization, and I have very less money in hand to stay in states.

I studied mainly from my course books and some online materials. however in current situation, is there any way to request an test on an earlier date? if not, than I am thinking about applying for extension for visit visa, not sure what are the chances of getting approval. :(

As far as I know, the FPGEE is only offered twice a year. If you can extend your visa until October, you should be okay. I recently passed the April FPGEE. The sources I used were Comprehensive Pharmacy Review and APHA. The exam was more med chem based than I expected, which is why I thought it was tougher. Honestly, some of the questions were beyond what I read but if you try and memorize as much as you can from those two books, you should be able to use deductive reasoning to guess some of the other answers. Good luck to you. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

unfortunately the exam takes place twice a year on fixed dates.. the only way is to extend your stay till your next exam on September.. for the exam sources, I studied the whole APHA and the last 22 chapters in the CPR.. try to focus on APHA! if you study it very well.. you've got the exam guaranteed.. focus on section 3 and 4, I didn't study neither calculations, medicinal nor pharmacokinetics! so don't give up..

• 3 months later...