Urch Forums

I feel sad for the fpgee forum

obe1

It was really full of life few years ago. people where discussing, sharing information about this exam. You can get eveything you need about this exam from here.

What is happening? I think number of students interested in this program is decreasing.

Today was the 25th April exam and no one even Ask

Also could someone help me with the format of the exam? i was looking through the blue print , it said its a mix of multiple choice, multiple response, constructed response, ordered response. Are all the calculations constructed response questions? meaning they do not give us choices , we gotta give them the correct answer?? are there a lot of those??

It was really full of life few years ago. people where discussing, sharing information about this exam. You can get eveything you need about this exam from here.

What is happening? I think number of students interested in this program is decreasing.

Today was the 25th April exam and no one even Ask

hey i was waiting for reviews who took exam yesterday,thanks for your message,how did it go?good luck with results,you will get pass,

hey i was waiting for reviews who took exam yesterday,thanks for your message,how did it go?good luck with results,you will get pass,

Focus on pharmacology and clinical pharmacy.

for calculations you will have both, some you type in the answer others you choose the right one. the most difficult questions are those that you have choose all that apply.

Focus on pharmacology and clinical pharmacy.

for calculations you will have both, some you type in the answer others you choose the right one. the most difficult questions are those that you have choose all that apply.

Thank you so much for your help :encouragement:

• 2 weeks later...