Urch Forums

FPGEC Documents

Ahmed Abbas

Hi ,

I sent my documents to FPGEC of NABP by DHL & the tracking information says that the documents was delivered to NABP one week ago, but still till now No status in my FPGEC online application says that they received anything , I contacted NABP to check what is the problem to know what happened to my documents & why there is no status saying that they received my documents although they were delivered one week ago , but they didn't give me any useful information & asked me to send an email to FPGEC , I already sent the email to them 5 days ago but no response

So I'm asking if anyone knows what to do to solve this problem ??

& also I'm asking if someone faced a problem like that before ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Fellows,

I have submitted my files on Oct 2018 to NABP to be evaluated for FPGEC. Although it has been 6 weeks after application, they have not updated my status in their system. I got in touch with them today, and they informed me that there is a backlog. I am wondering if anyone recently received status update for their FPGEC EVALUATION application? If yes, would you please share the date of application you made to FPGEC and the response date you got?

Thanks in advance.

Best,

phdykd

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Can anyone share his / her experience , please ..I'm having nearly the same problem with the NABP/FPGEC application status and I'm so worried and frustrated because I'm having no answers to my (nearly the same as here ) questions and worries .