Urch Forums

To all FPGEE dec. test takers.

sari

hi all.........,

i am saritha.i am new to this forum.i would be taking my FPGEE exam in the month of june. u all are doing a great work together helping each other,posting links and clarifying doubts.......and so on thats really appreciable.

firstly i WISH U ALL THE VERY BEST and hope u all pass out with good percentile in this attempt itself.

anyways i just wanted to share this piece of information reg. guess work , hope this finds u all useful.

guessing techniques

1. scientific sounding answers are better than slang ones.

2. similar answer choices: when u have two answer choices that are direct opposites, one of them is usually the correct answer.

and some of the questions may throw u completly off. They might deal with a subject u have not been exposed to, or that u have not reviewed.

by seeing them dont be panic or wacked.

read the question carefully and u might find clues.Regardless of if u understand a word or not , replacing it with the synonyms used for it in the question may help u to understand what the question is about.

hope this helps.

once again wishing u all GOOD LUCK. :)

Saritha.