Urch Forums

Is anybody from Russia here?

Alinar

Privet vsem!

I’m so glad to hear from you, guys!

I have an intension to take my FPGEE in December.

Right now I’m working on my documents, and some things is not very clear for me.

I’m not sure what exactly should I send to ECE or FPGEE.

Can anybody help me ?

• 1 year later...

Privet!

I'm from Russia also and absolutely new here.

Could anybody help me? Some things are not very clear for me.

The documents for (FPGEC) at NABP include Official proof of license and/or registration.

FPGEC Aplication Bulletin says:

"If neither licensing nor registration were required to practice pharmacy in the country or jurisdiction where the pharmacy degree was earned, a request for an “Affidavit for Failure to Obtain Licensure in a Foreign Jurisdiction” must be submitted with the application materials."

What does it mean?

Privet!

I'm from Russia also and absolutely new here.

Could anybody help me? Some things are not very clear for me.

The documents for (FPGEC) at NABP include Official proof of license and/or registration.

FPGEC Aplication Bulletin says:

"If neither licensing nor registration were required to practice pharmacy in the country or jurisdiction where the pharmacy degree was earned, a request for an “Affidavit for Failure to Obtain Licensure in a Foreign Jurisdiction” must be submitted with the application materials."

What does it mean?

this means if you were able to practice pharmacy in your country get the certificate that proofs that

if you have other concerns send me a private message

i have been through the whole process

Privet vsem!

I’m so glad to hear from you, guys!

I have an intension to take my FPGEE in December.

Right now I’m working on my documents, and some things is not very clear for me.

I’m not sure what exactly should I send to ECE or FPGEE.

Can anybody help me ?

it looks like that you are still new to this forum and new to FPGEE

any way if you still didnt submit you papers you cant take the exam on december

or you mean next december

anything you need send me a private message

i am taking my exam this december i will be glad to help you throught out the whole process

Hello, thanks for your help.

As far as I know it neither licensing nor registration were required to practice pharmacy in Russia. I only need my Diploma to practice pharmacy.

In that case what should I get for Official proof of license and/or registration? My Diploma?

Hello, thanks for your help.

As far as I know it neither licensing nor registration were required to practice pharmacy in Russia. I only need my Diploma to practice pharmacy.

In that case what should I get for Official proof of license and/or registration? My Diploma?

ok when you will be asked on the license put no in the application

and try to contact NABP

hi everybody.

im graduated too from russia, and its very difficult for me to get the transcript ( академические справки в трех экземплярах).

and dont know from where i have to start the preparation to the exam.

please help me with your experience.

i appreciate it.

Privet uvajaemie forumchane!!!

I have a question regarding Official proof of license and/or registration?

Is there anybody here who was approved to sit FPGEE exam without

providing that license. As far as I could understand from this forum Russian pharm graduates also don't have that license.

Please help me I really don't know how to solve this problem.

Thank you!

Hi! Russian Certificate (a red one) -that is what Official proof of license!

I think you should ask for details at the Institute you graduated from. They should know, as you are not the only one who is gathering all the required documents for the evaluation. Anyway it is not a problem, indeed, you can call to the Board and specify whether this document is a strict requirement or not.

Thank you for your response.

Before reaching to FPGEE application I have to pass ECE evaluation process, where I also have a problem or maybe I got everything wrong. Is that possible to have 3 original diplomas and 3 proof of degree??? I am afraid my University will never provide them to me. I have of one original of each and I think that's what every graduate recieves from University. Or maybe I am wrong???

Is anybody here who already sent required docs to ECE. Please advise me what did you sent??? 3 original copies of diploma and trasncripts??? or maybe

official doesn't mean original??? :hmm:

Zaranee blagodaryu!!!

hi there,

i was confused also about how to get the official proof from the university. I called everywhere, the ECE, the NABP and they told me that the proof of licence and the official transcript are not those given when graduated, and the 3 officials means 3 copies with the stamp of the university, its like legal copies from the university, but must be closed in separate enveloppe with the stamp of the university.

when i called my university in russia they said they give not the same as given when graduated ( prelogenya k diplomy) but they can give others wich are the same but named ( akademicheckaya cpravka). so u can have 3 official akademicheckie cpravki.

the real problem is how to get them from there?, they said that they give it na rukax, ili ecli cherez komu to to nada daverenoct, that s why you have to write a zayavlenie explaining what you need and for what, then keep calling them , thats what i am still doing.

good luck

Hi Fadoua!

thanks a lot for your explanations. I'll try to contact my university, but

i really don't understand why are they making this process so complicated. Can't they just check from university whether the docs are real or not??? Or they could at least ask for notarized copy, which also means that the doc is real. Of course in case they have any doubts. I think they just want less people to pass this process:p.

hi!

just have a look at what my classmate sent me (below):

Тебе нужна справка о выполнении учебного плана со всеми предметами за 5 лет, часами о оценками, включая практику и гос.екзамены. И еще архивная справка о том что ты действительно закончила академию.Они там все знают сами.Ето все должно быть подписано ректором и конечно с печатью академии.

2екземпляра каждой справки вкладывается в конверт, заклеивается, подписывается ректором и опечатывается с 2-х сторон.

первый конверт ты открываешь и переводишь все на английский и заверяешь у нотариуса и отправляешь со всеми другими документами в борд.2-й конверт не открываешь, а отсылаешь в агенство на евалюацию.

оригинал диплом и выписку из зачетной книжки высылать не надо.

Только переводы.

She's got through all this stuff!!

as for me, I'm just learning the Brochure carefully and making notes what is the first, second....and last. My advice is to reread the site and the Brochure.

By the way i cant find any bank details where should i transfer money (fee) to...did anyone find that? how are you going to send money to the Board??

Thank you

Privet NewOne,

spasibo za obyasnenie. I just want to know whether your classmate

passed already??? I can't get really what exactly has to be sent to ECE and FPGEE. I sent an e-mail regarding docs and they replied as usual, with attached pdf document where they ask:

The following documentation requirements were established by the NABP FPGEC and therefore are required by ECE

for evaluation. Both ECE and NABP require a complete set of documents, so you should request at least two official

sets of original documents. In many cases ECE will contact the educational institution(s) that you attended to

verify the authenticity of the documents submitted for evaluation. Please note that this verification process

may result in substantial delays in the processing of your application.

* Official Transcript(s) [issued in sealed envelope]

An official transcript (grade report), detailing courses and grades, from your college, university, or pharmacy

school is required. [Note: if a translation of this document is required, you should request three official

transcripts. You can use one transcript to obtain an English translation. The other two transcripts must

remain unopened in the original sealed envelope.] The pharmacy program must have required at least four

years of full-time study. If additional coursework was required for graduation (for example, pre-pharmacy

coursework), then official transcripts for these courses and grades are also required. Each transcript must be

signed and sealed by a school official.

* Proof of Degree [issued in sealed envelope]

Official proof of degree or qualification from a pharmacy school indicating the title of the degree or qualification

and the dates of issuance is required. [Note: if a translation of this document is required, you should request

three proofs of degree. You can use one proof to obtain an English translation. The other two proofs must

remain unopened in the original sealed envelope.] The pharmacy degree or qualification you received must

be the professional degree that leads to licensure or registration or other form of legal permission to practice

pharmacy. Each proof of degree must be signed and sealed by a school official.

*Photocopy of your pharmacy degree that was issued upon graduation. [This photocopy does not need to be

issued in a sealed envelope.]

How can you understand this article, at least 2 original diplomas and 2 original transcripts??? what are they doing with so many copies , building a house or boosting their economy??? This all stuff makes me nuts already:mad:

Could you please explain me what does

Official proof of degree or qualification from a pharmacy school mean???

Isn't that a diploma??? or is it a letter (as your classmate said) from a university indicating the years I studied and my title???

I will highly appreciate your response.

Thanks!

hi!

just have a look at what my classmate sent me (below):

Тебе нужна справка о выполнении учебного плана со всеми предметами за 5 лет, часами о оценками, включая практику и гос.екзамены. И еще архивная справка о том что ты действительно закончила академию.Они там все знают сами.Ето все должно быть подписано ректором и конечно с печатью академии.

2екземпляра каждой справки вкладывается в конверт, заклеивается, подписывается ректором и опечатывается с 2-х сторон.

первый конверт ты открываешь и переводишь все на английский и заверяешь у нотариуса и отправляешь со всеми другими документами в борд.2-й конверт не открываешь, а отсылаешь в агенство на евалюацию.

оригинал диплом и выписку из зачетной книжки высылать не надо.

Только переводы.

She's got through all this stuff!!

as for me, I'm just learning the Brochure carefully and making notes what is the first, second....and last. My advice is to reread the site and the Brochure.

By the way i cant find any bank details where should i transfer money (fee) to...did anyone find that? how are you going to send money to the Board??

Thank you

YOU CAN SEND THE FEES BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO NABP NO NEED ANY TRANSFERT.

What is the fee schedule for submitting fees to NABP for FPGEC Certification?

Payments must be made to NABP in the form of a certified check, cashier’s check, or money order, payable in US funds through a US bank. The purchase date of the check or money order must appear on all forms of payment. Personal checks, bank drafts, and cash or other unapproved forms of payment will not be accepted. Your name, as it appears on the application form, should be shown on all payments.

(a) Applicants applying for the first time are required to submit a fee of $700 along with their FPGEC Application (Form 100). This fee includes a $200 fee for the evaluation of all documentation except the transcript and degree and a $500 fee for the examination.

(b) Applicants applying for re-examination after failure are required to submit a fee of $500.

© Applicants applying for re-application after withdrawal or file closure are required to submit $700.

Privet NewOne,

spasibo za obyasnenie. I just want to know whether your classmate

passed already??? I can't get really what exactly has to be sent to ECE and FPGEE. I sent an e-mail regarding docs and they replied as usual, with attached pdf document where they ask:

The following documentation requirements were established by the NABP FPGEC and therefore are required by ECE

for evaluation. Both ECE and NABP require a complete set of documents, so you should request at least two official

sets of original documents.

In many cases ECE will contact the educational institution(s) that you attended to

verify the authenticity of the documents submitted for evaluation. Please note that this verification process

may result in substantial delays in the processing of your application.

Official Transcript(s) [issued in sealed envelope]

An official transcript (grade report), detailing courses and grades, from your college, university, or pharmacy

school is required. [Note: if a translation of this document is required, you should request

three official

transcripts. You can use one transcript to obtain an English translation. The other two transcripts must

remain unopened in the original sealed envelope.] The pharmacy program must have required at least four

years of full-time study. If additional coursework was required for graduation (for example, pre-pharmacy

coursework), then official transcripts for these courses and grades are also required. Each transcript must be

signed and sealed by a school official.

Proof of Degree [issued in sealed envelope]

Official proof of degree or qualification from a pharmacy school indicating the title of the degree or qualification

and the dates of issuance is required. [Note: if a translation of this document is required, you should request

three

proofs of degree. You can use one proof to obtain an English translation. The other two proofs must

remain unopened in the original sealed envelope.] The pharmacy degree or qualification you received must

be the professional degree that leads to licensure or registration or other form of legal permission to practice

pharmacy. Each proof of degree must be signed and sealed by a school official.

*Photocopy of your pharmacy degree that was issued upon graduation.

[This photocopy does not need to be

issued in a sealed envelope.]

How can you understand this article, at least 2 original diplomas and 2 original transcripts??? what are they doing with so many copies , building a house or boosting their economy??? This all stuff makes me nuts already:mad:

Could you please explain me what does

Official proof of degree or qualification from a pharmacy school mean???

Isn't that a diploma??? or is it a letter (as your classmate said) from a university indicating the years I studied and my title???

I will highly appreciate your response.

Thanks!

It's simple,

the university just need to send you 3 stamped photocopies of the same document they gave you when you graduated (the page that says the name of the degree you received + the transcripts that were inside the diploma it self) the university need to stamp 3 photocopies of each document and put them in 3 sealed envelops and they also need to stamp and sign both sides of the 3 envelops ( each envelope should contain 1 stamped photocopy of the diploma and 1 stamped photocopy of the transcript)

I got the letter from the university that says I was a student but I didn't need it, I just got it for safety. all you need are the stamped photocopies of the diploma and transcripts that they gave you when you graduated.

hope that helps

YOU CAN SEND THE FEES BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO NABP NO NEED ANY TRANSFERT.

What is the fee schedule for submitting fees to NABP for FPGEC Certification?

Payments must be made to NABP in the form of a certified check, cashier’s check, or money order, payable in US funds through a US bank. The purchase date of the check or money order must appear on all forms of payment. Personal checks, bank drafts, and cash or other unapproved forms of payment will not be accepted. Your name, as it appears on the application form, should be shown on all payments.

(a) Applicants applying for the first time are required to submit a fee of $700 along with their FPGEC Application (Form 100). This fee includes a $200 fee for the evaluation of all documentation except the transcript and degree and a $500 fee for the examination.

(b) Applicants applying for re-examination after failure are required to submit a fee of $500.

© Applicants applying for re-application after withdrawal or file closure are required to submit $700.

only certified check , cashier's check or money order NO personal check

Hi!

Thanks indeed for you reply!!

but...as far as I know, in Russia we don’t have any types of bank checks!....in Russia we can only make money transfer from one bank to another, or pay in cash....the Board sent me an application form and also I found a pink envelope with a notice this is for Application Fees...really stupid, what should I do? To put money insight....that is the only one what I’m able to do....

Please, could somebody share his or her experience?

thanks everybody!!

Hi koki2000!

I’m sorry to delay in my replying, actually I’m busy with MBA classes...tomorrow is my last class for this session....then I’ll be free to detail the information

As for me I've sent a request for an application form via Board's website and already in two weeks they sent it to me to Moscow!! Incredible!!!....for the first I’m going to get free from my current classes on Management of Change, Strategic Management and other stuff :0)))…then to complete this application, then I’m going to gather 3 kits of required documents at my Pharm Academy…of course I’ll keep everyone informed here to share my experience, as I’m gonna take this exam in June 2009…so we have enough time to get ready for all the trials :0)

I would say the most scaring for me is seeking for a job in the US after getting the Certificate and of course seeking for an employer who will be agreeable to sponsor a working visa for me…I think that is much more difficult particularly within current crisis that any exams and ect.

See you soon!

Hi NewOne!

Thank you for your reply. I wish you all the best and really hope that

we can share our experiences in this forum so it makes a bit easier to pass all this hard way.

Don't worry about the work in the US at least now. It's not easy to find a job even if you are already in the US but without work permit. But as long as I ask my friends here, everyone says that jobs like nurses and pharmacists have really high demand. So don't worry , everything will come by time.

By the way did you get already permission for June 2009???