Urch Forums

aspiring US pharmacist here.. need HELP!

notinal

hello everyone! im new in this forum,im a graduate of BS Pharm (4 years) from the Philippines on 2006, and also a licensed pharmacist here in our country. i would very much appreciate it if anybody can enlighten me. thank you in advance! so here's my situation, I knew that graduates after 2003 would need at least 5 year pharmacy curriculum to be eligible to take the FPGEE right? I actually asked about this at NABP already but i can't get a definite answer, so i'm just wondering if there's anybody who have the same situation as i do. So, right now I'm studying also here in our country with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree (2 years), I'm on my 2nd year this June actually. Do you think i'll be eligible to take the exam after i finished this degree? I'm not sure if they would allow it since its not a continuous 5 year program, but its a 4yr BS Pharm then a 2yr Doctor of Pharmacy program which is a total of 6 years study.

Thanks everyone!:)