Urch Forums

Download GMAT Material Useful link

vindh123

friends, came across this blog consisting of loads of GMAT material and thought of sharing this information. all the best.

Official Guide for GMAT Review 11th Edition

GMAT Official Guide 10th Edition

Kaplan High Score on the GMAT 2006

Download Kaplan 2007 GMAT

Download Kaplan GMAT 800

GMAT PowerPrep ETS Software

GMATPrep Official Software

Crack GMAT Software

Cliff GMAT 8th edition

NOVA's GMAT Preparation

Princeton GMAT Verbal workout

Manhattan GMAT archive (Math)

Manhattan GMAT sentence correction

Data Sufficiency 1000 Questions

Problem Solving 1000 Questions

Answers to DS & PS 1000 Questions

CR 1000 Questions with answers

SC1000 Questions with answers

RC 3000 Questions with answers

Quantitative Preparation kit

Verbal Preparation kit

GMAT Plus Book

Top GMAT Questions

Analytical writing assessment

AWA topics

Sample answers to AWA topics

GMAT 11 Computer Adaptive tests

GMAT 19 Paper Based tests with answers

GMAT 11 Official GMAC test codes

Admin note: Much of this material is copyrighted and not legally available for download. Link removed.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you! If I only now could find a few of the Manhattan GMAT booklets online, that would save my preparation. REMOVED BY ADMIN

I am sitting my exam next Tuesday in Brisbane, Australia, and I didn't hear about these brilliant guides until today, so I won't have enough time to have them shipped here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guys it might be illegal to copy these documents;Be careful based on what happened to scoretop users

the problem with scoretop was, they were posting real or live GMAT questions (or encouraging users to post live GMAT questions immediately after they took the test) which was not tolerated by the GMAC.

this blog is awesome and excellent resource for various study materials for the GMAT test preparation and i don't think there will be a problem if we download and 'test drive' those materials.

any other opinions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, everybody. I'd just like to remind you of the forum rules--do not link to copyrighted materials. Do not post your contact information in posts. It looks like there are some rules broke in this thread, but also perhaps some good information. I'm going to go through and try to clean up the thread. If it proves to time-consuming to do so, I'll have to trash this thread.

this blog is awesome and excellent resource for various study materials for the GMAT test preparation and i don't think there will be a problem if we download and 'test drive' those materials.

any other opinions?

There could very easily be a problem. I can assure you that this forum is monitored by GMAC and other organizations. They have contacted me in the past about posts on this forum. They call me sometimes. I see what I believe to be some of their (other others') outsourced 'bots' online scanning our forum.

It is not legal in the US to download materials to 'test drive' them. If you post on this forum with your real name or real email address, you're putting yourself at risk, in my opinion.

At any rate, no matter what, our forum guidelines are written to keep people from violating copyright. Members agree to those rules when they join. It would be nice if people abided by them.

• 1 year later...