Urch Forums

Help me to prepare better for higher score

sahasush

Hi

I started preparation 1 month back.Now if I take tests my CR is 60%,Maths 75-80% ,Sentence Correction 50-60% etc.Right now I am just focusing on getting it right and then I will take tests time based.Please suggest anyway to improve my scoring.

Hello Sahasush,

I understand you strategy. You should build a strategy that matches to your work, personal life and learning habits. When you are learning a certain type of question is ok to not race against time and learn the concept so you can apply it later. My advice would to focus on your weak areas and try to improve them.

You really should develop your own strategy, because the is no one size fits all. One advice that I heard is don't wait too long until you take the exam. They advice to take GMAT within 2-3 months preparation time. If you can do in less, better for you.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you are doing fairly well as you have said its only month practise[clap]

I just want to say that your first focus should be on the concept and then the time.....

If your concepts are clear than quant is seriously the main pillar for your high score.

hope for the best and be positive:)