If you're looking for a systematic approach, I would reference Ursula's "Just finished..." thread. It's very popular.
I have taken GMAT in Nov 2005 and scored 640. Q49, V28. I have done very bad in verbal. Could anybody pls guide me on the systematic prepartion and books for Verbal.
I wish to reappear if you all feel so because i'm not sure whether i will get admission in good US school with my background and Score (very bad) as mentioned below
14 yrs work exp
- 1 year teaching in REC(NIT) Bhopal
- 7 year Scientist in ISRO
- 5 year as Project Manager in Flextrnics Software Systems
- prsently with Nokia India as Program Manager6 months
- Post graduate in Comp. Sci from BITS Pilani - CGPA 9.33 - among top five
- Graduate in Electronics from NIT Bhopal - 85%- among top five
- X11th - 88% - 7th in state board
First of all 640 is not bad at all considering your overall profile!
I would seriously recommend reconsidering your decision to reappear, if you are short on time.
If you have the time and the energy, then there is always scope for improvement, considering the potential you have. And for that there are numerous posts for motivation and numerous rescources. Look out for posts from twin, piyusht, ticktatoe, CTG1983 and many others...
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)