Urch Forums

Scoring Ets Tests

aspirant1976

Hi everbody,

I have the following doubts about ets tests :

1. Are the sets 1-30 ( both verbal and quants) , which are available on some download sites, the only resource related to ets. Or is there something else.

2. some people have mentioned that they scored 670(example) in the ets tests. How did they score their tests. If there is a chart or table, can somebody please forward it to me.

I have my gmat in the next 3 weeks. your prompt response will be very much appreciated.

thanks,

aspirant1976

Aspirant:

The "SETS" are NOT from ETS.

Also, ETS does not administer the gmat anymore; that is now done by Pearson.

You have to download the GMAC GMATPREP practice test for the MBA.com website; the test has it's own internal scoring system, you don't have to figure out your score.

Thanks Clintonn.

They are called ETS tests.

And they are very close to actual gmat questions.

The only thing with gmatprep is that it gives u only 2 tests and I wanted some more practice material.

With Gmat prep you can do it over and oven and you will get many different questions.

Clintonn,

I have been giving the ets tests(verbal). till now I have given 6 tests. and my score ranges from 28-32(13-9 wrong). i find them tougher than og and gmatprep. I do much better in OG verbal questions though(6-7 wrong). where do you think i stand out of 51 in verbal. i have scheduled my gmat in the last week of march.

please advise.

aspirant1976