Urch Forums

4 Full length online tests from Princeton. Help !!!

JyotiBharadwaj

Hello everybody...

I recently bought the princeton review for GMAT (cracking the GMAT ). On the cover it says, I am entitled to 4 online tests.. But I have absolutely no idea how to find it.. went to the priceton site, no help ..

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Jyoti,

where did u buy these from? Online or from some bookstall? btw where are u located?

Hey Gmat Stress,

U know wht,I played the CD number of times to check whether I m missin somethin but still i was not able to find the tests.I was only able to see some explanation(video) on quant and verbal,thts abt it.Can u tell where exactly r these tests...Appreciate ur help......Thanx

Hey Gmat Stress,

U know wht,I played the CD number of times to check whether I m missin somethin but still i was not able to find the tests.I was only able to see some explanation(video) on quant and verbal,thts abt it.Can u tell where exactly r these tests...Appreciate ur help......Thanx

I just installed the cd and "registred". Thats all, so I don't know what you are doing..

But maybe you could download it again from the link I gave you and try again

Thanks a lot Gmat stress. I was able to download and install the software but it prompts me to enter the first word in the Acknowledgment section of the text book for taking the test but I dont have the textbook.So, could you let me know the first word in that section.

I have a related problem ... I bought the book, but I lost the CD-ROM. It was defective in the first place (no sound in the lessons) and I missed the deadline to return/exchange it, so I didn't bother to keep using it. However, now that I have done some practice problems, I really want to do the tests! I was wondering if they were only available on the CD-ROM? When I follow the link to the download website, it says that the files were taken off because they were copyrighted. Do I have any other options? Also, if anyone downloaded the files in time, could you possibly email them to me?

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

How to access the 4 online tests:

Specifically, please visit: http://www.princetonreview.com/cracking/ and enter the serial number (long number printed on inside back cover of your book) to register your book.

Then in order to get to the online practice tests and customized study plan that came with your book, please follow the following instructions:

1) Go to www.princetonreview.com

2) Click on "Student Tools" at the top right hand side of the page

3) Enter your email and password

4) Click on "Access Free Online Tools"

5) Under "Your Course Tools" there is a link that reads "Cracking [Your Test] Online Companion". Click on this link.

6) In the window that pops up, click the "Practice" button.

7) Click on "Online Practice Tests"

:tup:

• 9 months later...