Urch Forums

GMAT sets

krishcold

i am new to this forum and have been going through some threads over the last couple of days...i have a few doubts which i hope u guys can clarify..

1. What are the GMAT sets? Where can i find them?

2. What is MJJ...i only know MJJ is maths jungle juice...but, how and where do u get it and how do u interpret wats on the MJJ?

3. I will be getting the OG 11 and I am planning 1 more book/guide to supplement preparation? any suggestions?

thanks

Hi Krishcold:

Wish you are fine. I am also new in the Forum. I think its really helpful and I feel myself lucky to join.

If you are at a very elementary stage, you may follow Princeton Review first. Kaplan 800 is good for problem solving. I heard that Manhattan GMAT is good for verbal. But I do not have the copy of Manhattan GMAT. I have the hard copy of Princeton Review and Kaplan 800. If you can't manage the soft copy, I mayscan it for you the important chapters of the books.

Wish you good luck on GMAT studies.

With regards.

rahmed.

how r u guys preparing? i am yet to get OG or any other book...i have a book i bot in india and am practising from there...have ordered OG and will be getting it soon..i understand there is something called 'spidey notes'? any idea where i can find them? heard they r really good for verbal...let me know if u fnd them...thks n gud luk..