Urch Forums

Looking for a study plan...

Gallo13

I'm looking for some advice on how to proceed...I need a good study plan.

Background: I graudated with my BS in Electrical Engineering May06 and I have been working for a Engineering Consulting Firm for almost three years (full time coop to full time employee).

Goals: I really want to attend a good MBA program. Longterm I see myself more on the business side than the technical side and honestly that's where the money is at. Looking to score 700+ (this is easy to say now, since I havn't starting studying yet!)

Timeline: 6-7 months...I can propbably hold out two semesters (at most) before applying so this is my rough estimate of study time.

Material: I just purchased the OG 11th ed. and the Manhattan SC guide. I have a copy of the Kaplan "Higher score on the GMAT" cd a friend gave me, and also the test prep software from the GMAC website.

I already know that I am going to need my share of help on the verbal, but most of the theory in the Quan. I should be able to handle with practice.

What other study material (or aids) should I purchase?

What order should I study the material in?

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Regards,

Gallo13