Urch Forums

Good gmat coaching institutes in pune

shroffsarvesh

• 1 month later...
You can try out The Princeton Review. Their delivery is pretty standard all over the world. I think they are located somewhere in camp area in Pune. Most of my friends have prepared with TPR and they have no issues. In fact it is good. Specially helpful is the online simulated test they offer which the other institutes cannot give. Hope this is useful.

• 11 months later...

AchieversPoint.com provide coaching classes for GMAT preparations and Admission Counseling that are based on purely practical knowledge and research.

Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd.

871, Swanand, Opposite Spencer's Daily, Bhandarkar Road, Pune-411004

Phone: +91-20-25654123, 41227152, +91-932532-4123, 922554-4123, 973014-4123

actually you dont need any of them..

just buy the manhattan test series online; the rest of the resources you can get at appa balwant chowk ;) dirt cheap.. bargain 50% of the asking price minimum.

you can get official guide for 500 INR there!! Get Kaplans also from ABC

Coaching may or may not help you; but private tutoring i anyday better

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
There are many institutes. You need to check on the facilities they give along with their previous record. I opted for Climb First. It has a 24 hr library and study centre. Don't think any other class provides this. The teaching is good too. And they provide with application assistance too, SOP, LOR, scholarship, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I dont have any idea about the study material of GMAT .Can some one please tell me which books and other material i should buy from ABC .

Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition

- Kaplan GMAT 2005 with CD

- Kaplan GMAT & GRE Math Workbook

- Princeton Review Cracking the GMAT 2004 Kaplan gmat 800