Can anyone give me the valuable advice.
Let me first give you brief introduction about me. I am a Software Engineer by profession, have completed 4 years bachelors in CS and have around 4 years of working experience in software development. I have also completed 3 year Advance Diploma in SE during my graduation.
I am interested to try my luck for MS-CS in a reputed uni. I have found USC , UT Austin, Texas A&M , UT Dallas.. so far. But right now I am only giving focus on UT Austin because of its high rank and cheap then USC. Guys I have following queries:
- Can anybody confirm me the fees for MS-CS at UT Austin for International students? I have gone through the website but having some confusions.
- I have secured 70% (average) in my BS-CS and got Distinction in 3 year Advance Diploma in SE plus having more then 4 years of experience. What are my chances of getting admission in UT Austin?
- Which state is the best in US for IT/Software engineers excluding California(I know it is )
- Please recommend me a list of UT Austin comparative unis, considering all factors.
- What are the chances of getting funding opportunities in UT Austin for MS CS applicants? (My IT skills are good)
- Please highlight some words about career opportunities after MS CS from UT Austin.
I also would like to mention that I have done with my IELTS, got 6.5 Official Answer band and will go for GRE exam soon.
Please give your valuable advice.
U M A I R
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)