Hello everyone. I'm an international student and I've applied to the following master's programs:
1) Schulich MBAN - 12 months
2) University of British Columbia MBAN - 12 months (new program, internship not guaranteed)
3) Ivey MSc in Data Analytics - 16 months
4) Queen's Master of Management Analytics (in Kingston) - 12 months (classes twice a week only, no internship)
5) Sprott School of Business MBA specializing in business analytics - 16 months
6) DeGroote Master of Finance - 16 months
My background: I have a Double Major Bachelor's degree in Economics and Business Administration without any post-graduate work experience. I'm applying to these programs in order to find a job as financial/ business analyst and stay in Canada after finishing them.
Does anyone on this forum have some information or his own experience in these programs and can help me to rank them from best to worst? Which program would be the best in my situation? Which one will give me better chances to get an internship during the program and which one has higher career prospects and why?
Thank you all.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)