Urch Forums

Which test is harder ? GRE or GMAT

aioria

Hello :) , It has been a lot of time since the last time I made a post. I´m glad to return here because I found this site very helpful when I was preparing myself for the TOEFL test.

Now It´s time for the GRE.

I was just curious about wich test is harder , the GRE or the GMAT. Im planning to take both but maybe I should go first for the GRE.

What do you think ???

Greetings !!!!:tup:

I wonder why you would want to take both. I think only very few programs accept both the GMAT and the GRE (basically some PhD programs at business schools).

I think the GMAT is also more expensive (at least it used to be a few years ago).

gmat math seems much easier to me, dunno bout english. id go 4 both, but prepare more for GRE. also depends on admissions & what ud like 2 study

Oh I thought GMAT were more difficult. Although I have never seen what kind of questions are asked in this test. I then had a wrong impression.

Thanks !!

I wonder why you would want to take both. I think only very few programs accept both the GMAT and the GRE (basically some PhD programs at business schools).

I think the GMAT is also more expensive (at least it used to be a few years ago).

Sorry, It´s just that I dont know exactly to which program Im going to apply:whistle: Some prograns require GRE and others GMAT.

It also depends on the type of studying you want to do. If you don't mind memorizing endless word lists, go for the GRE. If you are good at grammar, maybe the GMAT is better for you.

Really the best thing would be to download the PowerPrep and GMATPrep software tests and take them. That will tell you MUCH more than any of us here can. ;)