I am on the list too and I haven't heard anything yet
I have been told that NYU hopes to make a second round of offers to let people in off the waitlist - possibly today. I thought I would put up a new thread so people can announce if they have heard anything new, (got in didn't etc.) or if they have an offer from NYU that they have not rejected but plan to (keep us peons hoping!).
I'm still deciding between three programs, but it looks pretty likely that I'll be declining NYU's offer. All apologies for being so slow about this; this is by far the hardest decision I've ever made. Just wanted to keep some hope alive that at least one more spot will (probably) open up tomorrow.
No worries moralHazard - this is a once in a life decision you gotta make it count. Congrats and the admits that are luring you away from NYU and congrats on getting into NYU!Originally Posted by moralHazard
Does that mean you got in from the waitlist but since they did not offer you funding you turned them down?Originally Posted by teardrop
If I got in with no funding there would be no way I would be able to go either...
If NYU doesn't let me in, (or does without funding), there is a strong possibility I might go to UC Davis - is that where you are heading?
Last edited by no one knows; 04-10-2006 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged post
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)