pls guide me in Addmission in Nanoelectronics/vlsi/mems,
I am in 7th semester,
GPA 65% (Topper 74%), 3 backlogs (all Cleared till date)
Electrical and electronics engg
GRE 1490 m790 v700
1. Summer training 4 weeks Appin nanolab in july 2006.
2. summer research in IIT Guwuhati in nanocharcterization 2007.
3. 3 papers related to nanoelectronics vlsi and MEMS presented in 3 different IIT ,
Nanolitho in feb2007, nanochar in oct 2006, carbonnanotube in sep 2006.
4. Couple of business plan wins in IIT . ( was in top 10)
5. 5 papers presented/published in local colleges (in State MP not very famous).
6. Wins in electronics design and quiz competetion in iit.
7. 5 workshops attended in different IIT s on nanoelectronics vlsi and MEMS and realted areas.
8. Worked on nano microscopy in govt research installations like CAT indore.
Am getting good letter of recommendation and good SOP. (will try IITs but not sure).
also giving gre physics expecting 85-90 percentile ( phy is not my majors it is electrical engg). Also i am changing stream from electrical engg to nanoelectronics / MEMS / Nanotech.
how can i balance my low GPA ( I am not the class topper) and how far will physics gre ( Subject GRE) help me in countering low GPA..
Guide me about aiming top 10, top 20, top 50 universities.
thanking and sincerely
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)