Urch Forums

just 10 days for the exam kindly rate my issue please..

paulcypaul

written under time constraints...this is my first post.dont dishearten me without rating pleasse

:hmm:High profile awards like the Nobel & Oscars do more damage than good as they indicate that only a few people receiving them are deserving and thus give rise to discrimination.

Is it injudicious to applaud those who have made praiseworthy contributions.? High profile awards like Nobel and Oscars are meant for showing the worlds admiration for the unmatched and astute work done by efficient people in various fields of science and arts. The claim is understating the benefits of these awards . It is not wise to judge in such a manner that only the few people receiving them are worth and this will further create discrimination, because these skillful people are not considering these Oscars or Nobel as their final objective and these meritorious awards are always tokens for great achievements since we respect their unprecedental work .

First of all, In every field there are acclaims for those who stood in front by their hardwork and genius. We respect them with the awards of excellence and participate in their satisfaction and happiness. That doesn’t underestimate the significance of other fellow beings and their role to play in the society. These awards can be considered as an inspiration for others to work hard and accomplish their goals. To exemplify consider an astute student getting gold medal for his academic excellence. Can it be considerd as unfair towards other students? On the contrary that should encourage and motivate others to do meritorious presentation of their skills in the field. More over it will further boost the self esteem of those who received merits for their talents.. These awards are not the final word in measuring the true success in life.

Secondly these awards are not the end of their magnificent carrier. They are not putting an abrupt stop in reaching their goal after getting these awards. They will be still continuing their endeavour to get things done for the betterment of the community. To illustrate, madam curie after getting the nobel prize for the discovery of radium continued their works. Like wise Mother Theresa for her unparalleled work for the destitute in the slums of Calcutta got the nobel prize for peace. Its obvious that they haven’t worked to get these awards to glorify them. Their primary goal was something more superior. Procuring these medals doesn’t deviate them much from stream lining towards their final goal.

Furthermore to illustrate the unfairness of the claim consider a hypothetical example where several participants involved in a game, and obviously the final prize will be awarded to one . So its not rational to say since the awards are procured by a few, others are worthless. And this is not creating any bias among the players. Admittedly in a game everyone is yearning for a medal . Proponents may argue that there is disparity in those awards and these are providing any benefits. Neverthless these awards always have a positive force in boosting those who receive to effort strenuosly to come up successful in the end .

In summation. Awards are always various ways for respecting the talented intelligence and insurmountable hardwork done by a few . however it’s not overshadowing the relevance of others or creating disparities in terms of abilities. Reverence to those who deserves respect is always admirable.

please rate my esssay .. waiting for good points and contributions...

I think that you have presented some very strong points in supporting your point of view. Your stand is very convincing indeed. The weakness in your essay stems from the fact that you often mess up your grammar and spelling. I suggest that you work on your stylistic elements a bit. You obviously have good ideas, you just need to present them a bit better. I have no doubt that you could get a perfect score with a bit more practice.