Urch Forums

please i need help about my issue task

hekopeko

hi there , after i read the instructions of writing an issue task , please review this issue and tell me how its my position is ?

please my lovely reader comment me by my mistakes and how much score i could take on this issue task response

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

response :

This statement mention a simple word major cities, definitely each society have its own characteristics different than other, and if you are interest in exploring and getting to know each society important characteristics , but if we going to say major cities , most of the modern countries during the past years have seen a great change in a lot of major sides of society as example if we going to start by united states of America and how this society shaped and how its looks now , we have seen in a lot of historic materials we used to study or we used to watch through historic documentary movies that’s America start with a beginning simple society called red Indians and this society had its own tribes leaders and its unique characteristics , and most of this community of red Indians is not exist in major cities in try to getting to be in contact with this community , therefore during this days if I'm going to be my own witness for what is the important characteristics I can see now in this society of united states of America , is the fast life that's reflect the modern effecting of technology and take away life , we can see how much changes have been going through this society but most of this changes happened to the modern and huge cities that’s full of business and trading , modern technologies then , we can conclude that major cities of a country is holding unreasonable idea about understanding most of its society characteristics because most of major cities are effected by new modern societies traditional and life , and most of major cities its same as melting pot where you can find a mix of society from different places and from different environment, they came to the city and living on the same path with other exist new modern societies and the most of old traditions it vanished or rarely to find somewhere away of the bust crowd life , therefore if we are looking for the better way to understand and explore the most important characteristics of specific society we have to looking for the roots of this society , hence most of social researchers always heading to major cities villages and country of society we intending to understand its important characteristics , although we have to quote some of the major cities and see how much changes have been reflecting on old societies of this major cities therefore I'm not completely agree with this statement or words about we can understand most important characteristics of societies from its major cities .

• 5 months later...