Urch Forums

Please grade the essay and give some recommendations.

This essay is written in 30 min. Also if someone is interested in essay reviews on mutually basis I am ready. Thanks in advance.

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Scandals are ubiquitous, without any country discrimination produced in a plethora. They concentrate and merge the eyes of the readers. Some times they are overt while sometimes clandestine and covert. Personally, I prefer not to believe the authenticity of these voracious conspiracies, because mostly they are fabricated by the newspaper agencies, personnel revenge, and for monetary gain. Let me elucidate some of the key fact which will vouch for the dubiousness of these omnipotent scandals.

Scandals instead for the rehabilitation of the indicted make the situation more exacerbate. Many times the accused became more vindictive and revengeful and creates more horrendous dilemma instead for the redress. The incorrigible are never rehabilitate by the force or embarrassment but by courteous manner and cogent cope. The scandals directly targets the person and there will no recede and continually blaming by blatant accusations.

The authenticity of the scandals may be dubious because they are plotted mainly for the vindictiveness and other derogatory purposes. They are exaggerated by media and newspaper in a gigantic way to believe. Mostly the people trust on word of mouth and they starting believe the vehemently remarks. That people rife the information in any hobnobbing and the condition is escalating with spur. A few search for the veracity of these scandals and mostly people even didn’t trust them.

Although if scandals are properly presented with required proofs so one may say that it focus on the problems and try to reform. Some criminals are demagogue political leader are a little veracious which take into consideration these proofs. They eliminate and get rid of these accusations and take the bull by the horns if innocent. They keep the stiff upper lip and defend themselves at any ground. By and large the obviate these kind of matters.

In sum, scandals might reform and rehabilitate if the information is out of objections and with ample proofs, but these types of scandals have scarcity.

Most of scandals are for personnel benefit, which lake the desirous proofs, just to made the person abase and humiliate not to reform. So these kind of scandals should be avoided.

my toefl essay (we need'nt use lot of vocab)

People attend college for different resons.why do you think people attend college or university?use specific reasons and examples

my essay:

People at some point of their life attend college or university. There are many multitude reasons for them to get in these institutions because of the different interests, differences in economical condition and so forth.for example, some people attend college with solitary purpose of earning the degree. However some people have special interest in a particular branch and build their career with association of their interest .for example people chose a specific branch of studies to improve their credentials and gain new knowledge to have a substantial grip on the field and also to use them in later research studies.On the other hand, some student pursue education to get eligible for employement in firms and industries.

Besides, there are some people who are financially very sound pursue education to earn the degree for increasing their personal status.but there are people despite being rich get into education to make sure that they are all ready when they take up bussiness from their parents.These kind of people pursue studies which would be helpful in their business.

In my opinion ,we cannot judge whether a person is attending college for the right reasons because there lot of differences between individuals.They are one who can exactly understand their purpose and amend them if needed.all in all , Education as well as personal experience are the two things which are learning sources for an individual.

• 4 months later...

well, for my understanding the flow is not well organized though you have used really good vocabulary, but you should not stray from your point of view, i felt it while reading,

rest your vocabulary is really good and you will score high in verbal section.. practice more on analytical writing flow to score 6 .. best wishes..

hey bro i have outlined your mistakes by writing them in italics.i think you should work on expressing clear ideas rather than using excessive vocab.please use vocab only if you know it to apply correctly otherwise simple sentences also suffice when expressed clearly.also you should work on subject verb agreement and spelling errors please check your essay in ms word before posting in test magic..no offense :orange:

scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Scandals are produced in a plethora ubiquitously . They concentrate and merge the eyes of the readers. Some times they are overt while sometimes clandestine and covert. Personally, I prefer not to believe the authenticity of these voracious conspiracies, because they are mostly fabricated by the newspaper agencies, personal revenge, and for monetary gain. Let me elucidate some of the key facts which will vouch for the dubiousness of these omnipotent scandals.

Scandals instead for the rehabilitation of the indicted exacerbate the situation. Many a times the accused become more vindictive and revengeful which creates a more horrendous dilemma instead for the redress. The incorrigible accused are never rehabilitated by force or embarrassment but by courteous and cogent manner . The scandal directly targets the person by blaming the person by blatant accusations.

The authenticity of the scandals may be dubious because they are plotted mainly for vindictive and other derogatory purposes. They are exaggerated by media and newspaper in a gigantic way to believe them. Most of the people trust on word of mouth and they start to believe the vehemently stated remarks. The media hobnobs the information in any way and the condition starts escalating with spur. A few people search for the veracity of these scandals but mostly people don't trust them on their obtained true findings about the scandal

Although if scandals are properly presented with required proofs, one may say that it may focus on the problems and try to reform the indicted people. Some criminals and demagogue political leaders eliminate and get rid of these accusations and take the bull by the horns if innocent. They keep the stiff upper lip and defend themselves at any ground. By and large they obviate these kind of matters.

In sum, scandals might reform and rehabilitate if the information is out of objection and with ample proofs, but these types of scandals are usually scarce Most of scandals are for personal benefits, which lack the desirous proofs, just to abash the person and not to reform them. So these kind of scandals should be avoided.

Edited by rohittoteja