Urch Forums

I Can Help Review Your Issue 123 Essay

neateditor

Present your perspective on the issue below, “Only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress.”

Although very rarely, there could be successful first trial. Experiencing mistakes could be usual processes, but someone are just that lucky or they are genius to make things happen.

Despite many mistakes lead a way to process or discovery, emphasizing the assigned argument prompt ones to pursue for errors. In many situations, tiny mistake are costly or crucial that everyone should dedicate to eliminate. For example, space missions or nuclear experiments could bring tragedies and only lessons people already know but neglect.

The nature of discovering or progressing is unpredictable. In front of the new things unknown to the human beings, any pursuing attempts are by chance. No one want to make a mistake and if you know it eventually will work after a specific runs of fails, why not avoid the mistakes? The fact is no one know about it.

Many breakthroughs are occasional, and changing events can happened like it is destined. Did Newton make any mistake to discover the gravity? Luckily no.

Therefore, one cannot guarantee every successful acts are not the first time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my planed date to take GRE: undecided

* don't know how to write for a higher grade?! don't know why your writing earned a low grade?! You need to empathize ETS human raters' considerations when rating. Reading and rating many essays samples here illustrate the bad ways and the good ways when writing. Go beyond writing theories! Go practical! Write your response even if it is short or in Chinese.

* want me to comment on another of your essay?! Comment on my one and I will response yours of the same topic in a deserved way worth how you revise mine.

* Writing comments exchange is a cool game. Why not try leaving any response to my essay and see what's back.

* Comments on another's essay is itself an argument essay. I will formalize all my comments as an argument writing to your essays.

* Rating and criticizing is that easy:

GRE: For Institutions: Analytical Writing Argument Task Scoring Guide

GRE: For Institutions: Analytical Writing Issue Task Scoring Guide

GRE Revised General Test: Score Level Descriptions

http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/Writing_Rubrics.pdf

Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Most students make the mistake of choosing fields of study because their peers are doing it or due to pressure from their parents. Some of them end up not performing well. Therefore, it is paramount that education institutions should dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed.Firstly, it improves a student academic performance. Students do not perform well in fields that they have little interest. Therefore, educators are saddled with the responsibility of discerning the academic strong, and weak points of individual students, and urge them to take courses they show interest in, thus improving academic performance. For example, an engineering student who gets poor grades, but gets the attention of the class when giving insightful analysis on political, and public policy. Such a student should be in the arts or humanities.Also, teachers become more effective in the classroom. As they work more with students that show interest in particular fields, they become motivated to teach. This creates an enabling classroom environment, and an effective teacher-student relationship. For example, a calculus class in which majority of the students have prerequisite knowledge of algebra will make a teacher effective.Proponents against this statement argue that teachers are not working hard on the student. In some exceptional cases, compelling students to study subject-areas that are mundane to them might be efficient, yet some of these students still return to fields they find interesting. Ngozi Adiche, a Nigerian novelist, initially was studying to become a doctor, even with her affinity towards the arts, but a few years later she goes to the United States to study literature. She is now a renowned writer.Finally, education institutions have an important role in producing great individuals for the future, and this is possible only by dissuading students from fields of study that will stymie them reaching their potential. THANKS

Please post the issue claims and, better, start a new posting thread; else you could have hardships figuring out which comment is for you.

I have difficulties rating or commenting your essay because the topic you write about looks different from mine. Actually, I found those issue numbering and argument numbering spreading over internet are messed up. There is no official numbering.

In addition, if your essay indeed came with only one section and I were the ETS human rater, this essay deserves no more than 3 out of 6.

Lastly, if you see my signature message, you should find the more beneficially you comment on my essay, the better I will do to yours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my planed date to take GRE: undecided

* don't know how to write for a higher grade?! don't know why your writing earned a low grade?! You need to empathize ETS human raters' considerations when rating. Reading and rating many essays samples here illustrate the bad ways and the good ways when writing. Go beyond writing theories! Go practical! Write your response even if it is short or in Chinese.

* want me to comment on another of your essay?! Comment on my one and I will response yours of the same topic in a deserved way worth how you revise mine. If possible, please post your essay to be reviewed in a new thread; else you could have hardships figuring out which comment is for you.

* Writing comments exchange is a cool game. Why not try leaving any response to my essay and see what's back.

* Comments on another's essay is itself an argument essay. I will formalize all my comments as an argument writing to your essays.

* Rating and criticizing is that easy:

GRE: For Institutions: Analytical Writing Argument Task Scoring Guide

GRE: For Institutions: Analytical Writing Issue Task Scoring Guide

GRE Revised General Test: Score Level Descriptions

http://www.ets.org/Media/Tests/TOEFL/pdf/Writing_Rubrics.pdf

GRE Revised General Test: Analyze an Issue

GRE Revised General Test: Analyze an Argument

wenku.baidu.com/view/62813b8e680203d8ce2f2468.html

wenku.baidu.com/view/2dadce553c1ec5da50e270ae.html

• 2 years later...

TOPIC:Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents

ESSAY:

Everyone in this world was born with some kind of talent, but most of the times they were common among us like reading quickly, problem-solving etc. But, some people were born with exceptional talents which make them stand from rest of the world. Such people may get better results if they were identified during their childhood and was given proper training. It is even more effective to give training from childhood as there were minimal external factors influencing children at that stage. Therefore, Society should identify those children who have special talents and provide training for them at an early age to develop their talents.

Firstly, Some children who were born with special talents may not get access to resources that makes them use their talents effectively. This is due to many factors such as low financial background, geographical and cultural conditions of the country/state in which he was born and so on. For example, A child might be good at playing football from childhood but the lack of football training institutes in his availability inevitably hinders his skill in football. This type of conditions should not prevent a child from growing in his special talents.

In addition, Identifying and training of a child from early stages save a lot of money and time for them. Some people recognise their special talents after reaching adulthood and feel that they do not have enough time to excel in their inherent talents. Even though they find time to work on them, they feel it like a waste of money. So, if society can find such kind of people in advance and give them proper training, it might save them valuable assets like time and money.

Finally, proper training from early stages will make a child advance more rapidly when he becomes an individual. As he was given training from childhood, he will become proficient in those areas and is more likely to reach success. For instance, Virat Kohli, famous Indian cricket player, was joined in cricket academy when he was 13 by his mother, who recognised his exceptional talent in playing cricket. He said in an interview that the training he got from his childhood helped a lot throughout his career.

In conclusion, Society plays a major role in finding special talents in children and training them accordingly so that they can triumph in their respective careers.