Urch Forums

Is writing a fake example like the one I wrote in this essay acceptable ? & pls reviw

raniat123

Hi, is it acceptable to write a fake (unreal ) example like the example I included in this essay? and please review and rate the whole essay? Please note that English isn't my first language.

The statement that educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare for lucrative doesn't represent the opinion of many people arguing the importance of learning a variety of subjects during higher education to become more successful, and I definitely do not agree with this statement.

The answer to question of whether studying only courses that are related to the student’s future career can help the student ability to succeed in their lives is debatable. Most people would agree on the fact that acquiring knowledge in many areas beside the student’s area of specialization can be a great asset. Having the ability to become an expert in your profession can be the greatest reward anyone can get from their education, but what is more important is the ability to collaborate between professional from other fields which can only be accomplished be gaining a glut of knowledge in different fields. Teaching wide variety of college courses can be the ultimate way to success later in real life situations, it could enhance professional skills to be able to collaborate and co-operate with scientists and professionals from other fields to come up with creative ideas.

Randy Miller, a creative architect, being the most successful architect in the united states around the 80s he decided to make the computer work for architects to calculate different algorithms such as the amount of sunlight entering the building or the anticipated air quality inside a building. Due to Miller’s profound knowledge in computer programming he was able to create one of the most beneficial software any architect can have. Imagine if Miller did only have the required experience and education in Architecture and didn’t learn about computers?

Learning a variety of courses can also help professional gain different skills which could be a great asset later in the future when unexpected turn of events happens such as political or economical changes n causing unbalance in job demands. For example a change in economy can cause temporary suspension in the construction industry, while architects and construction professionals who didn’t learn different subjects in college are the first to lose their job with no future backup plans, other construction professionals who were taught wide variety of subjects can easily change their careers.

On conclusion, given the facts that mixed and varied education can be very helpful for one’s career ,I strongly disagree with credo expressed in the author’s statement.

Edited by raniat123

Anyone?

Hi, is it acceptable to write a fake (unreal ) example like the example I included in this essay? and please review and rate the whole essay? Please note that English isn't my first language. The statement that educational institutions should actively encourage their students to choose fields of study that will prepare for lucrative doesn’t represent the opinion of many people arguing the importance of learning a variety of subjects during higher education to become more successful, and I definitely do not agree with this statement.

The answer to question of whether studying only courses that are related to the student’s future career can help the student ability to succeed in their lives is debatable. Most people would agree on the fact that acquiring knowledge in many areas beside the student’s area of specialization can be a great asset. Having the ability to become an expert in your profession can be the greatest reward anyone can get from their education, but what is more important is the ability to collaborate between professional from other fields which can only be accomplished be gaining a glut of knowledge in different fields. Teaching wide variety of college courses can be the ultimate way to success later in real life situations, it could enhance professional skills to be able to collaborate and co-operate with different scientists and professionals to come up with creative ideas.

Randy Miller, a creative architect, being the most successful architect in the united states around the 80s he decided to make the computer work for architects to calculate different algorithms such as the amount of sunlight entering the building or the anticipated air quality inside a building. Due to Miller’s profound knowledge in computer programing he was able to create one of the most beneficial software any architect can have. Imagine if Miller did only have the required experience and education in Architecture and didn’t learn about computers?

Learning a variety of courses can also help professional gain different skills which could be a great asset later in the future when unexpected turn of events happens such as political or economical changes n causing unbalance in job demands. For example a change in economy can cause temporary suspension in the construction industry, while architects and construction professionals who didn’t learn different subjects in college are the first to lose their job with no future backup plans, other construction professionals who were taught wide variety of subjects can easily change their careers.

On conclusion, given the facts that mixed and varied education can be very helpful for one’s career ,I strongly disagree with credo expressed in the author’s statement.