Urch Forums

Do review my issue essay ! A million thanks in advance.

Hi,

Please review my issue essay. Thank you.

My issue topic is,

Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

My essay :

In the 21st century, where countries are just a google hangout away. It is safe to say technology paves the way for a simpler life. All it takes is a little effort as setting it up is no calk walk.

Technology is an excellent enabler. Through the innumerable networking software and hardware at our disposal, technology helps enables worldwide collaboration. Professionals now work for virtual companies from the comforts of their homes, striking a perfect work-life balance. Besides, the global outreach of a common man too is ballooning. An American wedding planner can get a dress custom designed in Paris and meanwhile, get gift boxes manufactured in China. Scientific experts are speculating a human colony in mars in coming years.

The innovations in automobile industries are making roads safer. Google has developed a prototype for the first ever autonomous car that requires most no human intervention. This leaves almost no room for human error, thereby decreases number of road accidents. Many companies like Tesla motors are building cars that use only electricity, drastically reducing pollution and saving energy.

Healthcare has undergone major revamp thanks of advancements in the field of bio-medical engineering. The sensitive and accuracy of hospital tools help Doctors focus on diagnosis. It can be clearly agreed upon that technology helps focus on the more complex tasks and broaden the range of problems that can be solved.

However, technology does destroy jobs that involve old practices like telegram. Besides, technological perks reduces the need for human interaction hence making people indolent. Also adoption of technology and its practice is no easy task. In the long run, technology helps make life easier.