Urch Forums

the next one to dissect...

SangFroid

Ok here I recite the topic that once manwith mission had composed.

A bit hard one… :P

What society has thought to be its greatest social, political, and individual achievements have often resulted in the greatest discontent."

It didn’t take me many more days to see the disparity between the various level of citizens after I saw the landfall of Dhaka when I had gone for my higher studies.

The country boasted of revolutionary achievements in its every sector. But to my bewilderment ; I was aghast to see such a marked disparity between the affluent and the downtrodden ones- rich getting richer and the poor, poorer. The poor were, as if floundering in the mire simply with their head levelled to ground ; the rich , were about to touch the sky. After all, whom are we to blame for such marked disparity of the society ?

With the advancement of techonolgy and many reforms in the arena of politics, social life , admittedly ; each and every country has benefited from it the most. But still the avarice innate nature of human being, hectic life of the 21st century and highly competition of the market hardly allows people , in general, to cogitate about others and their living standards. Gone are the days of Mahatma Gandhi and the Lady with the Lamp, Florence Nightangle. Today most of the people think and care about themselves much more rather than others.

No doubt, the achievments in various arena, though it be an individual one, a social one or a political one, it benevolents the overall people. But here a skeptic and hidden question arises, “ who benefits the most ?”. If we speculate it in depth more,

we find that it has always been uppermost class of the society who regale the most.

As an exemplar, which subsumes individual, social, technological and policital achievement, I would like to present the vivid image of the current process in the field of information technology. We often see after mutual consent between two nations and their top level businessmen, people often have started to develop softwares in nations where there the labour cost is too cheap and later on sell the product to the international market. This indeed has created jobs in poor countries , but it also has left some vacuous place in the minds of people who strive so hard for its production ; but get paltry sum for it. Such astute top level businessmen often claim to have created an open market for competition and more jobs. But on the other hand, it also has created a wide gap between the poor and the rich, the rich always getting richer by their compound interest and the poor, poorer.

Not only top level businessmen; the government policy also accounts a major role in the further development of poor. Tax levied on every goods, earnings, charges in public area parkings are good sources of income for the government. But is it not unfair that everyone is levied almost the same percentage of tax and other charges ?

Taking these things into consideration, I admittedly buttress the aforementioned statement and present kudos to it.

I don t know if I misunderstood the topic but in my opinion this essay is irrelevant

Ok here I recite the topic that once manwith mission had composed.

A bit hard one… :P

What society has thought to be its greatest social, political, and individual achievements have often resulted in the greatest discontent."

It didn’t take me many more days to see the disparity between the various level of citizens after I saw the landfall of Dhaka when I had gone for my higher studies.

The country boasted of revolutionary achievements in its every sector. But to my bewilderment ; I was aghast to see such a marked disparity between the affluent and the downtrodden ones- rich getting richer and the poor, poorer. The poor were, as if floundering in the mire simply with their head levelled to ground ; the rich , were about to touch the sky. After all, whom are we to blame for such marked disparity of the society ?

Up to here, it s not proper, you shouldn t start your essay like this

With the advancement of techonolgy and many reforms in the arena of politics, social life , admittedly ; each and every country has benefited from it the most. But still the avarice innate nature of human being, hectic life of the 21st century and highly competition of the market hardly allows people , in general, to cogitate about others and their living standards. Gone are the days of Mahatma Gandhi and the Lady with the Lamp, Florence Nightangle. Today most of the people think and care about themselves much more rather than others.

trying to make a point here but it can be more cogent

No doubt, the achievments in various arena, though it be an individual one, a social one or a political one, it benevolents the overall people. But here a skeptic and hidden question arises, “ who benefits the most ?”. If we speculate it in depth more,

we find that it has always been uppermost class of the society who regale the most.

this seems irrelevant to me

As an exemplar, which subsumes individual, social, technological and policital achievement, I would like to present the vivid image of the current process in the field of information technology. We often see after mutual consent between two nations and their top level businessmen, people often have started to develop softwares in nations where there the labour cost is too cheap and later on sell the product to the international market. This indeed has created jobs in poor countries , but it also has left some vacuous place in the minds of people who strive so hard for its production ; but get paltry sum for it. Such astute top level businessmen often claim to have created an open market for competition and more jobs. But on the other hand, it also has created a wide gap between the poor and the rich, the rich always getting richer by their compound interest and the poor, poorer.

digreesed

Not only top level businessmen; the government policy also accounts a major role in the further development of poor. Tax levied on every goods, earnings, charges in public area parkings are good sources of income for the government. But is it not unfair that everyone is levied almost the same percentage of tax and other charges ?

Taking these things into consideration, I admittedly buttress the aforementioned statement and present kudos to it.

I think Ill have to agree with ertda.

Attached herein is a doc file of the corrections that Ive made. Soprry if ive been to harsh. Just trying to help. The red marks are there to help you, dont let them scare or depress you. The forum doesnt strikethroughs it seems, hence ive attached the file.

Damn cant attach some problem, let me know and i can mail it to you, if you want me to.