Urch Forums

Urgent Enquiry

I've got a prep booklet cs GRE test. My question, what is the difference between original test questions and booklet questions? Is the original test is harder than the questios given in the booklet? or alike? or easier? ...?

plz someone help!!!!! :(

The practice questions given in the booklet are for, well...PRACTICE! :)

No one knows for sure about the actual content/type of questions that will appear in the main exam.

Btw, when are you appearing for the CS AGRE?

Good luck!

hi akmkat_bd :)

original test probably is harder than in the books. from what i hear, these books are usually outdated & very few people rely on them. i got 2 of them, one by REAS, forgot about the other one. those 2 are not that good. which one have u got?

o my god!! I have also 2 of them, both from ets, one is the most recent(from gre site) and another is 2001 may(not soft copy, it's hard one). What is REAS ? where did u get it from? I am very scared to know that actual test is harder!!! what'll I do? plz help!!!!

Can u guys suggest me a good reference for theoretical computer science. i think hopcroft and ullman is a bit difficult to understand.... i finished my engg in 2003 .....and now working in a software company....... so i m not in touch with these theoretical aspects. now also i m not sure whether to take subject gre or not, since my gre is in sep..... but after seeing the question paper provided in ets site i become confident. i was able to answer 35 questions correctly..... without touching the theoretical things and graphs.... so please adivce me.. first whether i shuld take the test or not