Urch Forums

Brilliant Tutorials CS Gate materials for a foreigner

Hi all,

I am going to take the GRE CS Subject test this December. I got a lot of useful information from reading posts at TM. From what I have learnt, Brilliant Tutorials for CS Gate would be a very good preparation material for the test.

The problem is that I am not living in India (Vietnam if you guys want to know). So I want to ask if the material is available online? If not, about how many pages are the tutorials, so I could consider having it sent to me from India :)

Regards,

Dear sivashankar. I would be very grateful if you could send me a copy. It would be better if the copy electronic. I case you can only have it available in hard copy, please tell me your email address. I will contact you directly.

Regards,

• 2 months later...
Hi , I have brilliant tutorial.i am also prep for april exam.but i can xerox it and send it to u.Or it is available in delhi in a place called ber sarai.let me know.

Hi, Could you plz mention the 'title' of your tutorial (book/e-book/web link) ?? If it's a book, and only available in your country India, would u plz tell how can i get it? Is it purchaseable through online credit card ? Pls let me know...

thnx for ur kind help.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...