Urch Forums

More input NEEDED !!!!!!!!!!!!

AlbaLed

Guys

We need to some more input these last 50 or so hours. I know the level of nervousness is rising, but we need to overcome it, and one way do that is by feeling comfortable in the things that we know. How can do that ? If questions start pouring from all different areas, we'll get a nice review of all the material we've covered or left out in this forum or just by ourselves. Let's make these final minutes work towards us, not against us. We've all done a great job so far, and I am not exagerating, we've all learned from each other things we might have not even come through in our reviews, or corrected our notes.

These are the final chances to improve, let's make every minute from now on count towards our success by increasing our level of confidence.

LET'S MAKE FAILURE AN UNREACHBLE STATE (wood's idea)

Good luck to everyone

Great idea, Alba.

1. Anybody who wants a gentle way to boost confidence, check out the 70 questions I posted in the "driller" topics. Almost all of them have been answered, though a few still need more input.

2. I'll pour a few dozen tonight before bed and will try to help solve them tomorrow.

My exam in NJ is Saturday morning, and I plan to study really really hard tomorrow, then take Friday completely off. Maybe go biking. And, most importantly, ensure that I get lots of quality sleep on Friday night. That strategy has always worked in the past, when I used it.