Urch Forums

How can I change my score recipients list?

omaradib

There is no way to access or change your information online. ETS's website is pretty primitive in that regard since they don't give you an online account.

Have you received your registration ticket yet? The registration ticket includes a correction form.

If you have not received your registration ticket, I would first try calling ETS rather than e-mail them to have them change the info.

Can I fill it and take it to test center and they update or anything else?

The test center can't do anything. Only ETS customer service can handle it. You should either call ETS, e-mail them, or mail back the ticket. Since time may be running out, I wouldn't mail it. Personally, I would call ETS and see if they could make the changes over the phone. Otherwise, I would e-mail them as discussed here:

Actually, you can even use the email Id provided on their site and mail your list to them. Just prepare a table similar to the one that is there on your correction stub. I did that and I got a confirmation in less than a week.

http://www.www.urch.com/forums/gre-computer-science/76691-applyin-fall-08-cs-agre-nov3-elex-backgrnd-shall-i-postpone-my-agre-2.html

• 2 months later...

Yes. There is a way of changing/modifying ur SCORE RECIPIENTS on your own. You do not have to call or email anybody. To do this, follow the following simple steps:

1. log into your account using ur username and password

2. click on 'view order(s)'

3. click on 'order no.'

4. scroll down and you'll see the place for score recipients

5. click on modify

6. that's all.

1. log into your account using ur username and password

am I missing anything fellows ??? we don't get an online account after registering for the GRE Computer Science ( or any other paper based test).

So, how come you could log in with your user name and password ??? where did you get them from ?

Now I know the way.

Mail at : gre-info@ets.org

Subject:

Write:

1. Graduate Institution code: XXXX Department code: XXXX

2. Graduate Institution code: XXXX Department code: XXXX

3. Graduate Institution code: XXXX Department code: XXXX

4. Graduate Institution code: XXXX Department code: XXXX

I did it and the response was very fast. I got it done.

• 2 years later...