Urch Forums

410 , 480 verbal scores in power preparation. I have only 20 days!!!!

saloca7

I have only 20 days and my verbal score in power preparation is 410 and 480. In other preparation materials my scores varies from 390 to 500.

I mastered Kaplan's flash cards. I went through about 50% of Barron's 3500 words but I didn't master them yet.

I performed the power preparation tests 3 months ago and my scores were 420 & 590!!!! It seems that this 590 was misleading but it gave me a false sense of security.

My Q score is stacked in 740.which is very consistent in all the test simulations I performed... At least there are 2 silly mistakes (If avoided the score may be 760 or 780). No single mistake in geometry!!

Currently my plan depends on mastering the words I already know plus completing the letters I didn't go through in Barron's from an 1200 words word list. The alternative is too kill my self to master Barron's and I am sure that will not work for me.

I am too slow...At least 2 questions left unanswered or answered randomly in both verbal or math sections. What I need is the 1330 (590 V and 740 Q) That I already achieved 1 month ago...

Any suggestions!!!