Urch Forums

Non Degree seeking students

kiran79aggarwal

Hi,

I have heard that some colleges admit you as non degree master seeking student without gre and later u can get into degree master seeking student but hasnt mention on transferring would we require a gre score???.....it only mentions that after meeting certain requirements....does anyone have any idea abt this

Kiran

i dont know of any specific universities which do that. You can check the websites of the colleges you are interested in.

But the performance of the courses taken will surely be considered. they have a minimum GPR requirement in those courses.

also try a search with GRE "not required"

i dont know of any specific universities which do that. You can check the websites of the colleges you are interested in.

But the performance of the courses taken will surely be considered. they have a minimum GPR requirement in those courses.

also try a search with GRE "not required"

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently attending Arizona State University's Masters in Counseling as a non-degree status student. At ASU you can take up to 9 graduate course hours, then you must apply. They do require that you take the GRE before you can be admitted. I am also considering applying to Northern Arizona University, and under their FAQ, they state that if you successfully accumulate 9 credit hours, then they will accept you into their program without a GRE. It all varies. Contact individuals listed inside Graduate School in psychology.